Kirk’s response to criticism

Most of AJFA versions with enhanced bass have way too much bass in the mix.

There's one where the bass is not overwhelming, it's pretty low actually, and even that one makes me think that Lars was right back then going for a basically non existent bass.

It's a record with no room for bass. :)

Last edited:
How many years have people been saying the Stones have done nothing interesting since Tattoo You, or AC/DC since Back in Black, or Nick Cave since Murder Ballads or…?

New bands and artists are compared to older material, so bands and artists that didn’t fade away, retire or succumb to drugs and illness get the same treatment or worse.

I don’t care for much in the way of popular entertainment these days, not just music. Those producing material for public consumption today have to face the wrath of the masses or praise of the fans as the case may be.

Remakes, reboots, prequels and sequels abound – as does attacking the audience who raises any concern about doing so. Flamewar became a common term online before the World Wide Web came along.

Spoken as someone who gave up on Metallica after Justice, fwiw. And on Rock – I prefer Schubert these days. His social media is quiet.

Flame on! Clicks Rule!

This popped up today

IMG_3530.png

Back