What are you listening to right now ?

This album was my favorite album the year it came out, nearly every single song is a banger and Bjorn is an extremely underrated vocalist. This dude is one of the few who I’d put on a similar level as Devin Townsend; he can scream all day but his clean singing range is pretty much endless, as can be heard in the chorus of this song.

This album was my favorite album the year it came out, nearly every single song is a banger and Bjorn is an extremely underrated vocalist. This dude is one of the few who I’d put on a similar level as Devin Townsend; he can scream all day but his clean singing range is pretty much endless, as can be heard in the chorus of this song.

Wow Hell of a voice and great tune !!!

1676643365496.png

Video Unavailable from here. What was that?

Steve Vai man that guy is all over the place, did not know he did a colab with Jonah Nilsson from Dirty Loops
Vai is just so music Incarnate

Last edited:
WTF! This is the best s**t since the André Antunes "...goes Metal" versions

First thing I did this morning is to watch that shit again :rofl

I want to go to one of these Grammies. And Slayer should return with with Yoko Ono. It is so sweet to see Paul McCartney singing "...the way that I want you to die" :love

There is more:

Last edited:
On my drive to work the YouTube autoplay algorithm landed me on Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and I'm not mad. So much ear candy in the production and the songs take me back to high school. Odd that a few AC/DC songs dumped me here.

Sitting outside work right now before I actually need to be there. Raining, coffee in hand..

On my drive to work the YouTube autoplay algorithm landed me on Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and I'm not mad. So much ear candy in the production and the songs take me back to high school. Odd that a few AC/DC songs dumped me here.

Sitting outside work right now before I actually need to be there. Raining, coffee in hand..
For years I was sort of the go-to producer for Linkin Park soundalikes. If you wanted Linkin Park for your shampoo commercial or grade-B horror film but couldn't afford to license actual Linkin Park songs, I was your guy. Or if you were some record exec (presumably) trying to bed a marginally talented wannabe pop starlet who preferred Linkin Park to Rihanna, I'd make a couple of tracks and bust out the Autotune. Not the proudest time in my career.

Thing is I've never really been a fan of Linkin Park, although I remember them fondly today. My love of early 90s industrial music just made it easy to do the rock electronica thing and my then-business partner ran ProTools for The Underdogs (oh lord, the stories!), so the ear candy pop mix thing came natural.

An old buddy of mine went to high school with Chester in Arizona, and said he used to sing at pep rallies. No one had any clue at the time.

/name drop off

For years I was sort of the go-to producer for Linkin Park soundalikes. If you wanted Linkin Park for your shampoo commercial or grade-B horror film but couldn't afford to license actual Linkin Park songs, I was your guy. Or if you were some record exec (presumably) trying to bed a marginally talented wannabe pop starlet who preferred Linkin Park to Rihanna, I'd make a couple of tracks and bust out the Autotune. Not the proudest time in my career.

Thing is I've never really been a fan of Linkin Park, although I remember them fondly today. My love of early 90s industrial music just made it easy to do the rock electronica thing and my then-business partner ran ProTools for The Underdogs (oh lord, the stories!), so the ear candy pop mix thing came natural.

An old buddy of mine went to high school with Chester in Arizona, and said he used to sing at pep rallies. No one had any clue at the time.

/name drop off
Both of those stories are pretty rad. I'd own that no problem. The production on that stuff is so cool

Back