What are you listening to right now ?

Check out Testament's newest album. Man, those guys may have aged better than any San Fran-area Thrash band.
not sure if ol Chuck aged well though :D

20459_VzTVjLCf432rnn5i_6973.jpg

I was fortunate to have seen them !! what a show they literally brought the house down
they opened for Slayer 1991 Verdun Auditorium they were so good
Especially trail by Fire, disciples of the watch and Practice what you preach i wished they would have played longer

I'm an unapologetic yacht / jazz rock fan and this concert is just excellent. Love Michael McDonald and Steely Dan. Less into Boz, but I've not heard much beyond a few tracks. This whole show is the three of them playing their hits through the years together. So many great versions of these tunes, but this one is a real standout. And how killer is Jon Herington (playing the SG) in this?

:satan I was fortunate to have seen them !! what a show they literally brought the house down
they opened for Slayer 1991 Verdun Auditorium they were so good
Especially trail by Fire, disciples of the watch and Practice what you preach i wished they would have played longer
I've seen them a number of times over the years

Today I have learnt that a Cat Stevens song that I heard about 50 years ago (I was 6 years old, my oldest sister had the record and she played it almost every day) was arranged and performed by Rick Wakeman. I had no idea

Speaking of Rick Wakeman…
Cueing up some romantic dinner music with Rick playing with Sabbath 😯😂

Crazy to know that Phil Collins was on drums during some of those first live shows he did as a solo act.
I believe he was also on the first couple of albums.

Yep, and Cozy Powell (studio). Real basic style, but just something about his playing....and the sound of his kit.

Always loved the mood of this song.

Love. It. I checked out of Plant solo stuff after 29 Palms era (great 90s radio road song, fwiw). I can't bring myself to check out his Alison Kraus collab or anything as I feel like (and I might be wrong) he's abandoned any semblence of rocking as he has gotten older. I understand it. But I gotta say I miss that swagger a bit.

Back