What are you listening to right now ?

Seriously amazing band...this album is virtually unknown, everywhere. I did sound for this band a loooooooooong time ago. First time I saw a guitarist play a stereo rig....at an essentially local punk/hc/metal venue......rare back then.....well, at that time anyway.

Just check it out, the vocals are amazing and the harmony parts are sweet too ...very surprising for an early 2000s independent band.

Love to change up my ear from time to time and listen to some Classical Gas. :chef

Chopin and Debussy being the last two that I have used as a palette cleanser. :LOL:
Love Chopin, his always have my ear. Debussy in much smaller doses but still cool. I've taken too long a break from listening to classical, feels right at the moment. :love

I used to listen to Chopin's nocturnes to help me go to "sleep" in my 20's but I ended up paying too close attention. :ROFLMAO:
Love all of them.

Work today was shit, and quite frankly, the users I have to assist with their problems make me wish I could reach through the monitor and slap them like Dr David Schultz.

I'm not violent, but I have a short fuse for idiotic bullshit, which is getting shorter by the day.

Back