What are you listening to right now ?

I had to rewind the video, because I almost missed the keyboardist asking David about adding the higher harmony at the end of Time.

That was SO COOL to see, because back when I was in an acoustic trio, in which all 3 of us sang (and had great harmonies), I remember saying basically the same thing to the guys: "Hey, I think I hear another harmony above what we're singing, that I'd bet would sound killer if we added it."

We did, and it did! It was so good I got goose bumps! "...spoken magic spell."

Local group that put out an EP and album then disbanded about .5 seconds after we asked to play a show with em. Still holding out hope they get back together and gig some more.

I had to rewind the video, because I almost missed the keyboardist asking David about adding the higher harmony at the end of Time.

That was SO COOL to see, because back when I was in an acoustic trio, in which all 3 of us sang (and had great harmonies), I remember saying basically the same thing to the guys: "Hey, I think I hear another harmony above what we're singing, that I'd bet would sound killer if we added it."

We did, and it did! It was so good I got goose bumps! "...spoken magic spell."

I watched that entire thing last weekend and got SO emotional.

Life. :hugitout

The singer/guitarist in my high school cover band loved these dudes.....we covered this song...and a few other CR/Faith Based songs. They were very involved in the church...and this is how we kept the 'rents happy.

god-damn-it-eric-cartman.gif

Back