What are you listening to right now ?

Found this on Ricky Gervais' After Life series. I really like this! This was the only place I could find a live version though. When I hear vocals as good as they are on the recorded version, I like to seek out a live version to see how well they sound live.

Oh shit!! It's Matthew Sweet!! No wonder it caught my ear!! Love his music!!

Last edited:

17281608074948502237717471251673.jpg

Magggiicccc miirrrroorrrr

MAGIC MIRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!

I used to post a gif or photo of Yngwie Malmsteen for every ISR (Internal Sprint Review) for my job. Now I just post that the Kraft services table could use improvement. I haven't gone in a bit because it is mainly for the Dev team to ass pat each other for over an hour. A jerk off from the dev team said that the "joke was getting old." Bitch, I've just started! What I especially love it everyone thinks it is someone else making the jokes during the ISR, and most of the time, it isn't them. :LOL:

Magggiicccc miirrrroorrrr

MAGIC MIRRRAAAAAAAAAAA!

I used to post a gif or photo of Yngwie Malmsteen for every ISR (Internal Sprint Review) for my job. Now I just post that the Kraft services table could use improvement. I haven't gone in a bit because it is mainly for the Dev team to ass pat each other for over an hour. A jerk off from the dev team said that the "joke was getting old." Bitch, I've just started! What I especially love it everyone thinks it is someone else making the jokes during the ISR, and most of the time, it isn't them. :LOL:

I listened to Marching Out, Trilogy and Odyssey back to back to back today.

Today was a good day :beer

I listened to Marching Out, Trilogy and Odyssey back to back to back today.

Today was a good day :beer
Nice. I think it's odd that Rising Force and Marching Out don't seem to be on Spotify or the other streaming services, but the rest of his catalog is. Quite strange.

Back