What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

at the moment believe it or not no GAS

:LOL:
1719442730444.gif

One of these. Never actually played one but heard good things. Not that I need another HSS strat, but this is the GAS thread! :bonk
Japanese Ibanez has been good to me historically, but I don't like RGs anymore. This, however? Seems right up my street. :unsure:

az.jpg

One of these. Never actually played one but heard good things. Not that I need another HSS strat, but this is the GAS thread! :bonk
Japanese Ibanez has been good to me historically, but I don't like RGs anymore. This, however? Seems right up my street. :unsure:

View attachment 24828

I have a thread here about my experience with one. Literally that exact model in that same finish.

@Jarick had better luck than I did. :idk

I have a thread here about my experience with one. Literally that exact model in that same finish.

@Jarick had better luck than I did. :idk

I saw one of the Tele versions this weekend and it was like 10 pounds. Felt like a dog and a boat anchor. Mine is incredible but a $2k MIJ shouldn’t be so hit or miss.

Considering my AZ made In Indonesia came near flawless
I buy online and never try out the Axe that comes to me so it's always a gamble of a hit or miss
that being said my Revstar is also Mii and that also came near flawless
My Godin CT classic is made in Canada and that one was the best out of all them
I had 3 MiM Fender and Charvels all 3 were dogs and sold

YMMV

I'm currently having an extraordinarily heavy outburst of GAS for the Softube Console 1 Mk III. Is it incredibly expensive? Oh yes. Do I really need it? No. But the integration of FabFilter and UA plugins is a really great feature and I've also recently discovered some of Softube's plugins (the API Channel Strip is awesome).

1720021697806.jpeg

I got it bad for this:

1720791164763.jpeg

I'm stoked that it's all satin finish, as the gloss finish is pretty much my only comfort issue with my other models. But I'd have to sell one to buy this, because 3 Majesties is getting a bit out of my comfort zone.

Then again, having a green one, a brown one, and a blue one kinda makes sense! :rofl
(Then I'd be like, well, looks like I need a red one too!)

Back