What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Not really GAS 'ing at the moment, but tomorrow I'm gonna purchase a couple of speaker cab cables, and maybe some more patch cables.

Next purchase is gonna be some new HiFi speakers.

or

No new guitar gear until those are up and running.
I'm also GAS'ing for those Polks as well, they are in my spreadsheet for contenders
With my Vintage Harman Kardon 700 Series

1708896513740.png

My GAS died.

Went to store for buying some pedals, decided to try out those newer model Jacksons too, man I'm so disappointed. 1300€ for Chinese made? Hell no, it was something like pro plus which didn't feel professional at all. One of them was extremely heavy, instantly put it back without trying. One was looking awful with huge pup cavity, very high placed trem (somehow neck was too high on the body) yet it had 750€ price tag. I mean some time ago you were able to buy highest quality excellent condition used Japans with that money, even less.

As last I tried USA made (virtuoso I guess). I won't comment anything just check this out.

1000017753.jpg

Guys it costs 2400 bucks, come on!

Last edited:
As last I tried USA made (virtuoso I guess). I won't comment anything just check this out.

Guys it costs 2400 bucks, come on!
What am I looking at? 🤔

I want a Meris Mercury X for some reason. Like I don't already have more stuff than I need. 🤷 I'm also thinking of a proper high-end acoustic for my birthday, but I wonder if I would actually play it that much.

What am I looking at? 🤔

I want a Meris Mercury X for some reason. Like I don't already have more stuff than I need. 🤷 I'm also thinking of a proper high-end acoustic for my birthday, but I wonder if I would actually play it that much.
Those fret edges on the bottom side, they are out of the board and feel like razor blade. I thought it was obvious 😅

Back