What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

GAS its real

1709207291758.png

Very pure and quite offsetting to your black Ibby! It could provide the balance you seek . . .

Plus, in the vein of white guitars, this is coming out later this year, and it has the obvious advantage of approval of the Royals:
View attachment 19290
Thing is I have the same guitar almost, LTD EC-1000 except its black and has bridge and neck and gold hardware
but i never used the neck Pup on that, and I really like the axe, so maybe ill sell it to get the white one, you know the whole Ying and Yang thing with my Ibby
PS; that white pickup should be black

:idk

Last edited:
Thing is I have the same guitar almost, LTD EC-1000 except its black and has bridge and neck and gold hardware
but i never used the neck Pup on that, and I really like the axe, so maybe ill sell it to get the white one, you know the whole Ying and Yang thing with my Ibby

:idk
Sounds like a plan, just be sure you have a few days to return as you never know if the single pu version will play or sound as nice. Gotsta be careful with this guitar stuff. :clint

Sounds like a plan, just be sure you have a few days to return as you never know if the single pu version will play or sound as nice. Gotsta be careful with this guitar stuff. :clint
Well its the same EMG 81, more wood, less electronic clutter, same tonepros bridge, same neck and SS frets, should sound same or better
That extra wood will give it more Sustain toanz

:LOL:

Still available... sigh :unsure:

(I don't know WHY I can't copy/paste the actual PICTURE!!! I even tried changing the file extension.)

Still available... sigh :unsure:

(I don't know WHY I can't copy/paste the actual PICTURE!!! I even tried changing the file extension.)
1709685300532.png

I went and hung out with a friend tonight who told me about a
guy who had an "old Marshall" for sale. Who does that to a friend? :brick

I am like, "Well, do you have his number?" :hmm

An hour later I am in the guy's driveway with my guitar wondering what
I might find. :idk

It was a 1985 JCM800 4010. Translation. JCM800 1 x 12 Combo amp. He
doesn't play but his Uncle left him that and a Gibson ES-125 when he passed.

I had to play it. :rawk

Super cool dude. Was hammering Bud Lights in his Man Cave with a friend. :guiness

We talked. The amp appeared to be all original. Had a G12M-70 in it. I let it rip.
Yup. It does that thing I love. I even got some hoots and hollers for busting out
Stranglehold. :LOL:

And no. I didn't come home with it. We couldn't meet on price. :whistle

It is sentimental to him so he was asking more than I would like to spend on a vintage amp

that had some scratch and hiss to it. Too far apart to negotiate at this point. But I do
have his number and he has mine. :popcorn

The AxeFX has still ruined my life gear obsession. The only thing that has chance to rekindle the interest is the new SLO rack preamp shown at NAMM. Which would go very nice with the Axe in a 6U rack setup. :ROFLMAO: Until then…

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

I still have some GAS left but not much

for sure
* New guitar
* Mastering plugin
* Dimarzio PAF pro (bridge for Revstar)

Maybe/pondering

* IK Arc studio for room correction
* Matching Sub for my Eris Monitors

:guiness

Back