What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

I struggle with the stiff upper lip on some of the doublecut EBMM models. That upper horn
is really loud and proud of itself. :sofa :idk

pics GIF
I think one of the guys from EB said of the Majesty in particular, that it's actually not much different, just that they removed a bunch more material from the end to where it meets the neck. :idk

Haven't gotten around to overlaying it onto any other guitar though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hear people say that a lot about the vine inlays. I can’t remember if that was an issue for me back in the day or not, but the JEM vine is a bit easier because all the big petals are on the 3-5-7-9-12 frets. I’d be willing to bet if you tried one, you’d fin that when you’re looking at the fingerboard, you’re looking more at the individual strings than any markings on the neck.
I got one of the Floral Jems no issues with the inlays.
Actually I don’t think I ever looked at anything but the side inlays for reference

Last edited:
so with Ibanez Incoming
"Soon"
Was looking looking more into these Hyperion Pickups
from what I gather they seems to be nice, from SD forum
Custom wind by MJ for Ibanez. They share some DNA with the Pegasus/Sentient set. The pickups are exclusive to the Ibanez AZ series guitars, and they are USA made - not Duncan Designed. That's all I can say for now

Anyone have any experience?

Cheers

Still available; Still tempted...

Still available; Still tempted...

That neck is so tasty. Have you played a JP15 before?

I am guessing the JP neck profile and the Majesty neck profile have to be almost exactly the same,
if not eerily similar. :idk

Back