What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

I've been looking at Ernie Balls again :oops: Out of my budget by a large margin and trying to find the perfect one is seemingly impossible.
I'd love to grab a Luke but it's infuriating that Music Man is constantly changing the finishes every friggin year. The only finishes I really like are from previous runs. :(
These guitars aren't super popular so it's not like there's a ton of used models floating around either.

I'd love to grab a Luke but it's infuriating that Music Man is constantly changing the finishes every friggin year. The only finishes I really like are from previous runs. :(
These guitars aren't super popular so it's not like there's a ton of used models floating around either.
I always like this blueish finish. :love

L48241000001000-00-1600x1600.jpg

oh, and this one too!
instrument-27.png

I'm sure you'll love this one! Have you ever held an Ibanez S (Saber)? That's one of the 2 (or 3) guitars I kick myself over selling. Very sculpted and comfy player!

And as for me, my GAS is about to explode :bonk. Went from maybe an Aristides (headless or not) or Kiesel to now including Mayones, a pricy Jackson (I fookin' love my Indo Soloist, that thing is a PLAYA!), or a red Luke 4 SSS model. Plus others :facepalm, lmao.

Was also thinking a E-II or ESP Custom (always wanted, only ever had 2 LTD's) but I've come to find out I prefer 14"+ radius - and I believe all ESP are 12". Well, the Luke 4 is 12", but it gets to be the exception.

Burning through that inheritance now, aren't we?? :hmm

:rofl :beer

I've been looking at Ernie Balls again :oops: Out of my budget by a large margin and trying to find the perfect one is seemingly impossible.

I'll do that from time to time. I don't like the JP neck profile so those are an hard no.
I almost bit on a Like HSS last summer. The Steve Morse sig looks inviting, too.

But then I'd feel compelled to practice more and play better. Too much pressure
in owning an EBMM. :LOL:

I'll do that from time to time. I don't like the JP neck profile so those are an hard no.
I almost bit on a Like HSS last summer. The Steve Morse sig looks inviting, too.

But then I'd feel compelled to practice more and play better. Too much pressure
in owning an EBMM. :LOL:
I like most all of them in one way or another. Cutlass is probably my closest to desire spec? I actually dig the St. Vincent (Valentine? can't remember) even with how weird it looks and how I am as far from a muscial fan of the artist it's a sig from.

I struggle with the stiff upper lip on some of the doublecut EBMM models. That upper horn
is really loud and proud of itself. :sofa :idk

pics GIF
This site has the best hotdog gifs :love

Not to bring unworthy sig models up but that Ryan Bruce banana boat yellow and black Cutlass is awesome and would fit in great with my strat :satan

Burning through that inheritance now, aren't we?? :hmm

:rofl :beer
I did trade something, sheesh! And got a discount and stuff. :grin

And g'dman, but I had no idea this guitar (Luke 4) was going to be so awesome! I'm not a forkin' single-coil kinda dude, either. But hells if I don't love them. This thing screams! Everyone needs to go play this model! Now!

Do need to rip the strings off, I just can't be bothered!

Oh man… NOT good. Some of y’all know I’m a sucker for white guitars. I’m having a VERY difficult time not pulling the trigger on this one:

When Petrucci first went to EBMM, he was all ecstatic that they put lotion on his arm and had him play, so they could figure out the early arm contour on his sig models. I’m guessing for the Majesty they just slathered him in mayo and made him play naked.

Back