What’s the best chorus?

paisleywookiee

Rock Star
Out of these three, anyway. As someone who owns the Julia, I’m kinda falling out of love with it, tbh. I’m thinking chorus = simpler, the better.

IMG_0266.jpeg

I kind of want to check out the EarthQuaker Aurelius that came out recently. Currently rocking my old DOD FX65 Stereo Chorus which I dig but have nothing else to compare it to. I do like it better than the choruses in the HX stuff.

I kind of want to check out the EarthQuaker Aurelius that came out recently. Currently rocking my old DOD FX65 Stereo Chorus which I dig but have nothing else to compare it to. I do like it better than the choruses in the HX stuff.
I had an old FX60 long ago. Miss that little bugger.:cry:

Still feel like the Retro-Sonic is the best I have personally heard in pedal format.

Man, chorus was the first effect that inspired me to want to play my guitar for longer periods of time! And it was a CE-2.

So I say, whatever one does that for you, and is easy to use.

Don't think you can go wrong with the CE-2w?
Can't say I use chorus much these days, sometimes very subtle in a recording for a doubling effect.
I have a JHS Artificial Blonde which is more of a vibrato, but in stereo it has a chorusy vibe to it.

Back