PastFX Chorus Ensemble mn3007

Those of you with the mn3007, are you getting an ever so faint beat in the background at the speed of the LFO when the chorus is engaged?

It isnt there initially but shows up after a few minutes. It’s very slight and not a problem but I wanted to check. I’m using it with my shitty 1spot because my other guitarist has my CS6 supply so I don’t have another supply to try it with right now.

Those of you with the mn3007, are you getting an ever so faint beat in the background at the speed of the LFO when the chorus is engaged?

It isnt there initially but shows up after a few minutes. It’s very slight and not a problem but I wanted to check. I’m using it with my shitty 1spot because my other guitarist has my CS6 supply so I don’t have another supply to try it with right now.
That might be the reason the manual says DO NOT use the 1Spot adapter... :D

From the manual:
Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 19.45.34.png

That sucks. Are you supposed to just use the proprietary power supply?
More context, from the manual:

We recommend but not limited to:

• Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ® 2 Plus etc.
• Cioks DC7/4/8/10/SOL
• Walrus Audio Phoenix / Aetos.

• Electro-Harmonix US96DC-200BI.(US transformer version)
• Electro-Harmonix UK96DC-200BI.(UK transformer version)
• Electro-Harmonix EU96DC-200BI.(EU transformer version)

• Joyo® JP-04 Isolated Power Supply
• T-Rex® Junior/Classic/Chameleon Fuel Tanks
• Truetone 1 Spot PRO CS6/7/12 only
• Gigrig Generator
• Harley Benton Powerplant Junior
• Moen 9v DC 500ma Transformer
• Eventide PowerMax / Mini
• Strymon Zuma/Zuma R300/Ojai R30
• Donner® DP-4 ISO 8 PLUS
• Eventide PowerMax
• Gator GTR-PWR-5
• EHX MOP-D10

• Fender Engine Room LVL5 / LVL8 / LVL12
• Mosky®C8 Power Station

PLEASE DO NOT USE TRUETONE 1 SPOT SLIM SUPPLY OR SIMILAR!

:)

Got a few minutes in before I had to run to work, but first impression is indeed fantastic! It's that chorus tone. After getting the level about right I really enjoyed what it does to the tone, even with the "wrong" 50k impedance. If I get the time this weekend I'll mess around with it into a real amp and some other pedals, see what it does. But being able to set it up with true bypass, 500k impedance, buffered ect is really handy, love having option of going stock or modern. And all the case candy, friendly communication, what a great company... :)

Back