Well don't want to count my chickens yet but...

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Seems like I may end up being the new IT Director for the County my wife works for. They've got to actually post the job and make it official, but it's looking really good. I have already had several discussions with the hiring Manager and there's really not much there to do honestly from the sound of it.

Congratulations!!
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Seems like I may end up being the new IT Director for the County my wife works for. They've got to actually post the job and make it official, but it's looking really good. I have already had several discussions with the hiring Manager and there's really not much there to do honestly from the sound of it.
We have been promised property out here that is very valuable.
Buddy: 600 bucks cash and that pedal work? Yes you can have the backpack.
giphy.webp

Well it would have taken a lot to keep us here. A fully paid for 3,000 sq ft beautiful house with 4 outbuildings on 5 acres is tough to turn down. I am working on getting it in writing because we do hate it here. I hate to be all official/legal about shit like that with family but we aren't the only ones in the family that'd love to have it when the time comes. That "time" isn't very far off unfortunately. I need to see it in a legal document before I commit to staying here and wifey agrees.

Expression pedals on modelers are an odd thing. NONE of the modelers I've owned had an expression pedal that comes anywhere close to being what I want for a wah. So that immediately dumps that addition as a table stakes item. I do use exp all the time but I like to be able to rearrange it's location on my pedalboard.

I will say on something small like the GP10 or the MX5; I do like them built in to give you some additional control options without blowing up the form factor. So I am definitely more inclined to want them on a smaller device; as odd as that may seem? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back