Welcome, newcomers!

I can't believe no one has asked our new members what is arguably the most important question.

Sweet Pickles or Dill Pickles?

pickle GIF

I can't believe no one has asked our new members what is arguably the most important question.

Sweet Pickles or Dill Pickles?

Yes!

The VERY IMPORTANT Pickles Poll is here:

Might as well start my time here with an introductory post here. Saw references to this site from both the FAS forum and The Other Place. I’m SteveO on the other site, but haven’t been posting much there lately because the culture that has overtaken the place is not exactly my cuppa tea.

Might as well start my time here with an introductory post here. Saw references to this site from both the FAS forum and The Other Place. I’m SteveO on the other site, but haven’t been posting much there lately because the culture that has overtaken the place is not exactly my cuppa tea.
Welcome in.

Try it on.

Hope it fits.

Man Walking GIF

Dance Speedo GIF

“Not for everyone”tm

Dill or sweet pickles?

Welcome in.

Try it on.

Hope it fits.

Man Walking GIF

sexy how to be a latin lover GIF by pantelionfilms

I lurked for a bit before registering, and saw that all of the familiar names that I liked from Over There are here, with none of the douche buckets that have made the other place what it is today. And since they can’t use the mods here to ban people who hurt their feelings or disagree with them, I suspect the signal to noise ratio here will remain strong.

I lurked for a bit before registering, and saw that all of the familiar names that I liked from Over There are here, with none of the douche buckets that have made the other place what it is today. And since they can’t use the mods here to ban people who hurt their feelings or disagree with them, I suspect the signal to noise ratio here will remain strong.

I suspect here it might be more accurate to say the noise to signal ratio is where it is at! :LOL:

Back