Welcome, newcomers!

There are some GREAT people from GGF here that are super knowledgeable on the amp/fx/traditional rig spectrum :satan

Ach well... um... then "moar obvious high profile talk about speakers" please!

(because I musta missed a lot of it)

Ach well... um... then "moar obvious high profile talk about speakers" please!

(because I musta missed a lot of it)

I know some just signed up recently. There was also Justin from York....I haven't seen him around much lately though?

I know some just signed up recently. There was also Justin from York....I haven't seen him around much lately though?

All I'm saying is: I only have to mention my Fat Jimmy on other forums and people come running.

Awkward No Way GIF

I just joined here after seeing you mention it in the FAS forum.

I have no idea about the backstory about TGF's creation besides what I read here, but I gotta commend you and the team for building something. It's so easy to be a critic, sit back and tell the world why something sucks... but to actually build something and contribute in a meaningful manner in some capacity takes effort. Maybe its a youtube channel, a podcast, a forum, website full of resources ANYTHING other than sitting back and being an armchair expert.

Anyway, congrats lads I now have another forum to cruise in between life :)

I just joined here after seeing you mention it in the FAS forum.

I have no idea about the backstory about TGF's creation besides what I read here, but I gotta commend you and the team for building something. It's so easy to be a critic, sit back and tell the world why something sucks... but to actually build something and contribute in a meaningful manner in some capacity takes effort. Maybe its a youtube channel, a podcast, a forum, website full of resources ANYTHING other than sitting back and being an armchair expert.

Anyway, congrats lads I now have another forum to cruise in between life :)

That’s very much appreciated!! Speaking on behalf of the others who have put in the work here as well as myself, thank you and welcome!

I think we definitely had a few hours where we laughed about the absurdity of our exodus from TheOtherPlace in a PM over at the FAS forum, but I want to say it was the same day or the day after that the idea started being spun about starting this place and it just kept growing from there, objectives and how we’d do things differently and then here it was.

If you would have told me last September that we were going to start a forum and before long, Fractal, Line 6, Digitech, etc would be contributors here in under a year, I know I at least would have laughed my ass off. We have such great members here my days are filled with doing my actual job and laughing at posts here. No one makes us really do any “work”, I really couldn’t ask for more.

Back