Welcome, newcomers!

Let's grow this!
loki-old-loki.gif

Hello all - I've only been hanging around forums in the last few months despite being a heavy modeler user for a decade now. As someone who has eventually learned to get over my own gear opinions over the years, I appreciate spaces that have the potential for actual discussion that (hopefully) doesn't just devolve into the same old bickering

Hello all - I've only been hanging around forums in the last few months despite being a heavy modeler user for a decade now. As someone who has eventually learned to get over my own gear opinions over the years, I appreciate spaces that have the potential for actual discussion that (hopefully) doesn't just devolve into the same old bickering

We've only had to send a couple threads to the Inferno so far (and I aided in getting one sent there :ROFLMAO:)

Overall, everyone is chill enough that it hasn't gotten out of hand. We're very much trying to create a "If you pick a fight, figure it out" aspect that doesn't really happen on other forums. So we made The Inferno to send a thread to where the two dueling members can duke it out. So far, I believe everyone has settled their differences.....except that one dude who ran away from here.

Man, I'm gonna have to post up about this place at the L6 forum so all three of their active members can come level the playing field :idea

While your at it, please could you round up people from a forum of speaker and cab experts? We're missing those types here. There's a couple at TheOtherPlace™ that I admire that are really knowledgeable and have tried 'em all; and I miss that type of insanely dedicated speaker fan here.

While your at it, please could you round up people from a forum of speaker and cab experts? We're missing those types here. There's a couple at TheOtherPlace™ that I admire that are really knowledgeable and have tried 'em all; and I miss that type of insanely dedicated speaker fan here.
There are some GREAT people from GGF here that are super knowledgeable on the amp/fx/traditional rig spectrum :satan

Back