Welcome, newcomers!

Hi, I’m Mark. I’m the Homespun Effects guy on YouTube. I like guitars and amps. I’ve recently been getting into synthesizers and learning keyboards (I’m hilariously bad at it).

I’m a Marshall guy but hate the Origin series. I hate Dimarzio pickups. I’ve got love for Lollar and Bare Knuckle. I’ve really been getting into single coils lately.

I haven’t recorded any music since about 1991 but I’m hoping to change that soon.

Welcome!

I’ve still got that album 👍
image.jpg
Found it 😂

Been here for a couple a months, but never introduced myself before yet. From Southern California, play guitar, some keyboards and bass once in awhile. I mostly like Fender, Gibson, Guild, Gretsch and Martin guitars and Marshall, Vox, Fender and Peavey amps and Boss pedals. Been on a few similar forums for about 5 years now and heard about this place, so thought I'd check it out.

Last edited:
Been here for a couple a months, but never introduced myself before yet. From Southern California, play guitar, some keyboards and bass once in awhile. I mostly like Fender, Gibson, Guild, Gretsch and Martin guitars and Marshall, Vox, Fender and Peavey amps and Boss pedals. Been on a few similar forums and heard about this place, so thought I'd check it out.
Welcome!

Been here for a couple a months, but never introduced myself before yet. From Southern California, play guitar, some keyboards and bass once in awhile. I mostly like Fender, Gibson, Guild, Gretsch and Martin guitars and Marshall, Vox, Fender and Peavey amps and Boss pedals. Been on a few similar forums for about 5 years now and heard about this place, so thought I'd check it out.
Welcome to TGF.

Now for the important stuff...

sweet or dill pickles? :pickle

:beer

Welcome HomespunEffects and maguchi.

I've only been here a few weeks so maguchi you know the place better than I. It's a laid back vibe here which is nice.

I’ve been lurking here for the last few months and thought it’s time to say hi. You all have some great discussions and I love that most don’t seem to take things too seriously. It’s a very welcome change of pace to TOP.

Been on a bit of a pedalboard and modeler journey over the last couple of years to accomodate young family volume constraints, and have ended up with a Stomp. I wished that was where I started—it’s honestly one of the best gear purchases I’ve made.

Looking forward to joining in the discussion and dishing out a few gifs.

I’ve been lurking here for the last few months and thought it’s time to say hi. You all have some great discussions and I love that most don’t seem to take things too seriously. It’s a very welcome change of pace to TOP.

Been on a bit of a pedalboard and modeler journey over the last couple of years to accomodate young family volume constraints, and have ended up with a Stomp. I wished that was where I started—it’s honestly one of the best gear purchases I’ve made.

Looking forward to joining in the discussion and dishing out a few gifs.
Welcome!

Back