Welcome, newcomers!

Insert dancing cabbage emoji
baila-gifdealer.gif

Hi all,

Jynx from the OG Dublin. Some of you might know me from TGP.

Some of my gear combining my love of gaming with love of guitar.

View attachment 20000

Schecter SLS Elite. The most perfect guitar ever made. If I could only change one thing I would change the tuners for the Hipshot Grip-Lock tuners my next guitar has.

View attachment 20001

Schecter Tao 6 with Elden Ring etched BKP Warpigs.

View attachment 20002

Schecter Apocalypse with Elden Ring etched BKP Nailbomb, and Sustainiac.

View attachment 20003

Quad Cortex with even more Elden Bling.

Hello Jynx, I know you from the other place (it's called TOP here)

I should have just kept same username but went with something different. With my poor spelling and sentence structure I knew I wouldn't be hiding much. Anyway, I'm rekonizefull over there. I've always dug your playing and cortex clips.

People are chill and laid back here it's pretty cool. Oh, and they have a poo emoji!

Hello Jynx, I know you from the other place (it's called TOP here)

I should have just kept same username but went with something different. With my poor spelling and sentence structure I knew I wouldn't be hiding much. Anyway, I'm rekonizefull over there. I've always dug your playing and cortex clips.

People are chill and laid back here it's pretty cool. Oh, and they have a poo emoji!

Have you been exiled too?

Have you been exiled too?

No, not exiled. I wondered what happened to you there. I've only had one warning my whole time there about a sex joke.

And in the thread "what are some things you don't understand" I said how long into marriage do you have to wait to tell spouse she reminds you of your sister?

I think it's more a matter of others complaining than actual offense. Glad you're here whatever the cause.

I should clarify the above post, my warning was almost two years ago for a more vivid joke. What I meant here above is if someone complained about my sister joke I made today I'd probably get a warning too. From my perspective it's mostly a matter of complaints, so I've always been wondering if I'd get in trouble but alot went unnoticed.

I hope you'll post some clips here too sometimes. I liked that Z amp (Linx maybe?) tone you were messing with

Politics are by and large avoided around here :D

Still creeps in a little bit here and there but you won't really see the constant "proxy" political arguments like on TGP. At least not nearly to that extent

Last edited by a moderator:
You couldn't even type goddamn on the other place. Which I thought was funny because it's not even a swear word in my part if the World.

Hi, I’m Mark. I’m the Homespun Effects guy on YouTube. I like guitars and amps. I’ve recently been getting into synthesizers and learning keyboards (I’m hilariously bad at it).

I’m a Marshall guy but hate the Origin series. I hate Dimarzio pickups. I’ve got love for Lollar and Bare Knuckle. I’ve really been getting into single coils lately.

I haven’t recorded any music since about 1991 but I’m hoping to change that soon.

Back