Touchscreens woes and HX Stomp

star wars GIF

No idea. One guy is complaining about the UI of the most wildly successful product in Line 6's history (or close to it), when everyone else uses it just fine.
I had the Stomp so quickly that there wasn't even an editor for it yet, and yet I found it intuitive, and easy to use. I must be a boy genius, I guess.

Sorry, but you're not getting it. But I won't repeat things again and again, it's all there, in this very thread.

Sorry, but you're not getting it. But I won't repeat things again and again, it's all there, in this very thread.
I'm getting it just fine. You're complaining about shit that's really not a problem for other people, and proclaiming it "fact". Notice how everyone else disregards it? You're definitely a contrarian.

You're complaining about shit that's really not a problem for other people, and proclaiming it "fact".

Is it a fact that the lower right encoder is always selecting the next/previous block model? Yes.
Are some people (apart from me) pretty unhappy with that? Yes (you can find them in this very forum and even in this thread).
Could this be fixed easily (as on its big siblings)? Yes.

So much about facts not being facts.

You're definitely a contrarian.

Blahblahblah.

See, so far you have not even posted ONE proper reason why the Stomp UI would be oh so great. You just don't agree with my points for no reason. Way to go.
Because they're not a concern. One proper reason? It's fucking easy to use, without ever having read a manual, dude. You claim the right knob thing is such an issue, but for many people who've never even mentioned it, it's not. I'm sorry you struggle with things. For me (and many others who've never once mentioned this BS) it works just fine.

Fwiw, shows you have no clue.
Oh whatever. I have no clue because I know tons of people with this thing in real life who've never once mentioned this BS, and I have no clue? I'll be sure to let them know how they're wrong because the cranky humorless German on this web forum says they're wrong.

Not for the thousands of people that own one. Do you ever wonder why people are always disagreeing with you? Like in this very thread?

As said before, there's LOTS of people agreeing with me on the lower right knob issue. Or on the issue of accidentally triggering some action via the capacitive switches (which can't be completely deactivated). Selective reading much, eh?

Oh whatever. I have no clue because I know tons of people with this thing in real life who've never once mentioned this BS, and I have no clue? I'll be sure to let them know how they're wrong because the cranky humorless German on this web forum says they're wrong.

You still don't get it. Not wasting my time with you anymore.

Back