Touchscreens woes and HX Stomp

So looking at the options in this size range. You know; like 3 things. The Stomp still is going to get my $ (again for 47th time), despite it's UI (and sound) "warts". It is what it is unfortunately ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You had to make me tap the sign.

820u0f.jpg

but what if i don't really like the sound and the thing that it does is be the best utilitarian pedal ever in existence?

See, now all this selling is just making you introspect, doubting you own self. Don't go down that path, young grasshopper...

• 100%
Reactions: JT
The biggest shortcoming of the Stomp, for a home player at least, is that one has to sacrifice the possibility to use the FX-loop (TWO OF THEM, to be precise) in order to use aux in. I mean, come on? This has resulted in me to spend hundreds of €uros for pre-FX pedals (of which I'm not sure if it's a bad thing at all :rofl).

If then next iteration has Bluetooth, for say a mobile app, I’m sure it’ll support audio.

Yeah, I guess BT would be fine, too.
But then, truth be told, even these days, with BT not exactly being all that new anymore, I often prefer cabled headphones over a BT set, simply because I'm getting angry about how long it takes for my Galaxy S10 to connect. Yeah, it's not *that* long, but it always appears as being too long when plugging my cabled HPs in is just an instant thing.

(OT)
Fwiw, the lack of an aux in on the Amplifirebox II has really made me go WTF? I mean, they added the HP out and unlike on most other modelers there's no audio interface capabilities - in other words: zero options to route external audio into it. Hence, all you can do is to practise on your own, not even with a metronome. Yeah. Uhm.

Back