Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

Think that’s a bit of a stretch on your part.
Telling someone to get a life is a stretch and trying to moderate what another user posts is controlling. Don't see the stretch here. I'd go ahead and "get a life" and leave but that seems to be what someone is trying to achieve. Been at this for a long time, it is pretty easy to read and why I don't feel it is a stretch.

Truly - was just a passing colloquial idiomatic jab.

Back to your corners gentlemen.

Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF

JT if your frustrations with the interface don't win out and you continue with ToneX, I'll be interested to hear your ongoing experience. As someone who in the past expressed lots of frustrations with Hx, I seem to remember you posting great Helix tones. As someone who in the past expressed lots of frustrations with Kemper, I seem to remember you posting great Kemper tones. You know I've always hated company reps acting agnostic, but still attempting to implement some kind of social damage control—even if that's only the perception—but I love hearing all you guys who work these products hard and come to your own conclusions, regardless of how close those conclusions land to anything I do or use personally.
Thing is; you can get frustrated with ALL of this gear. Kemper included ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I LOVED gigging that Gundy Keller bassman profile. Oh lordy :chef:guiness:love but the FOH sound difference for it was what lead me down the "hey let's GASP it up!" phase. For the 379th time.

Most of my digital recording has been done with Boss or HX stuff. FAS recently has proven to be really good for that for me, too. Ultimately; you are a Kemper fan and IK is (obviously) a fan of his own products. There is room for both here 100%.

:beer

Truly - was just a passing colloquial idiomatic jab.

Back to your corners gentleman.

Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF
Fair point since I actually did LOL at this coming in literally moments ago (seriously couldn't be better timed for self-realization):
1677692497346.png

All right, the irony was not lost on me ye automated forum award god. *Taps gloves and nods* No need to keep coming back in the ironic way :beer

Telling someone to get a life is a stretch and trying to moderate what another user posts is controlling. Don't see the stretch here. I'd go ahead and "get a life" and leave but that seems to be what someone is trying to achieve. Been at this for a long time, it is pretty easy to read and why I don't feel it is a stretch.
I have a feeling that post grew after I read it the first time because I don’t recall seeing that portion when I initially responded.

I agree the get a life comments are uncalled for here.

Sorry, I had to go to a lunch thing.
@IK Multimedia, I'm sorry for telling you to get a life. I understand why it would make you angry and I regret writing that.
No problem, I regret letting myself get reactive to a few simple words and having it drop instantly as it would have had I not been sensitive.

I like the first couple chapters of your novel but since I too write many novellas daily I couldn't finish but I'll get back to it. YMMV is absolutely the best summary of almost any tone/product discussion though, since I skipped ahead to the end I know I'll enjoy the rest of the journey.

And @JiveTurkey there's no hug reaction so I did the best I could with the love reaction. That work for ya? ;)

Man, I’ve been banned from TGP for so long I forgot your posting style with the revisions!
I've currently got someone over there claiming I banned them there. Kinda wild west, I noticed. They changed their avatar to a start black and white "Banned by IK Multimedia". Maybe it is an inspirational message to make me feel more powerful I am or how I CAN do things I am not supposed to be capable of, but anyway... it is probably a bit gauche of me to discuss that here, but it did come to mind when I read your comment.

I've currently got someone over there claiming I banned them there. Kinda wild west, I noticed. They changed their avatar to a start black and white "Banned by IK Multimedia". Maybe it is an inspirational message to make me feel more powerful I am or how I CAN do things I am not supposed to be capable of, but anyway... it is probably a bit gauche of me to discuss that here, but it did come to mind when I read your comment.

Oh, are the QCAnons projecting again? :rofl

Nice to see adults being adults. :beer

Maybe I can learn a thing or two. Probably not. :idk
Learn or learn not. There is no gear, only you. Something like that. Last time I saw that little green guy who said that s**t I was a little something that rhymes with guy due to something green (I kid. Maybe).
Oh, are the QCAnons projecting again? :rofl
the-office-john-krasinski.gif

Back