Tonex Pedal....It's REAL

As funny as you guys think you are, most of the complaint about it being too big was precisely BECAUSE it had to go alongside all the other FX, from the start (actually before it was released) those who complained about it being too big stated they would love it if it were a full sized, full featured Amplitube pedalboard

This is a forum, where people tend to complain like it's a bloodsport or something :LOL:

I'm kinda surprised about all the criticism, FX-loop-gate included, regarding the ToneX pedal. I could swear it's pretty much the device y'all have been begging Kemper to release for years now.

This is a forum, where people tend to complain like it's a bloodsport or something :LOL:

I'm kinda surprised about all the complaints, FX-loop-gate included, regarding the ToneX pedal. I could swear it's pretty much the device y'all have been begging Kemper to release for years now.
It has got some quirks. Mainly software related, imo. But I just don't think you can fault it given the $ laid out and what it does.

It has got some quirks. Mainly software related, imo. But I just don't think you can fault it given the $ laid out and what it does.

+1. Honestly, $400 is a ridiculous price point for what the thing does.

It's worth half that as a very high quality (24-bit/192kHz, 123 dB DR) USB interface for instruments alone.

+1. Honestly, $400 is a ridiculous price point for what the thing does.

It's worth half that as a very high quality (24-bit/192kHz, 123 dB DR) USB interface for instruments alone.
I've heard mixed things about it as an interface from a few folks here? Haven't tried it myself.

I've heard mixed things about it as an interface from a few folks here? Haven't tried it myself.

Really? Haven't seen any complaints on that part so far myself.

I'm still to try ToneX (should've bought one when i had a working discount....) but if the audio interface is USB class compliant, that's effectively better specs than a lot of dedicated interfaces out there (f.ex. Scarlett's desktop line).

Really? Haven't seen any complaints on that part so far myself.

I'm still to try ToneX (should've bought one when i had a working discount....) but if the audio interface is USB class compliant, that's effectively better specs than a lot of dedicated interfaces out there (f.ex. Scarlett's desktop line).
I use the Axe I/O and it's great. My biggest problem is I connect so many different pieces to it, on and off as I churn; that I could seriously have an in house engineer just for level adjustments :brick :rofl

Laugh it up, but everytime someone in asks "I want an HX Stomp with only one button/amp+cab/single effect", you can hear @Digital Igloo twitching if you listen carefully enough.
Zero switches
Turning Around GIF by HBO Max

Why would they have to do that?
They don't have to do anything. 5 is the default for these values on a capture. If you have a preset you want to adjust and the control is physically at 0, then it corrects and starts adjusting from there. Putting it to that 5 point would be a nice visual cue I'd think so you can always be adjusting from the correct starting point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Laugh it up, but everytime someone in here asks "I want an HX Stomp with only one button/amp+cab/single effect", you can actually hear @Digital Igloo twitching if you listen carefully enough.
How much should a single effect HX stomp cost? Like M5, it'd need at least two switches—one for on/off and one for TAP. That way, you'd be able to scroll presets as well. I'd guess $299, which may not be too terrible, given that it'd have to include all the poly pitch stuff too.

Back