Tonex 3rd Power Dragon clip

riffy

Roadie

I grabbed a third power dragon capture. I am using it in Tonex software. This is a very raw recording. It has no bass, just drums and guitar. There is one stereo track of rhythm guitar, there’s one stereo track of lead guitar. This was a first take, and there are mistakes at the Wazoo. But there is no EQ no compression, no anything done to these tracks, other than delay added to the lead. how do you all think this sounds?

Last edited:

I grabbed a third power dragon capture. I am using it in Tonex software. This is a very raw recording. It has no bass, just drums and guitar. There is one stereo track of rhythm guitar, there’s one stereo track of lead guitar. This was a first take, and there are mistakes at the Wazoo. But there is no EQ no compression, no anything done to these tracks, other than delay added to the lead. how do you all think this sounds?

Sounds great dig it
Sounds like and amp Lynch would like
The Rythm in the background sounds good too

That sounds fuckin’ killer, riffy!!!

I’ve been meaning to grab these captures, but that means I’m going to have to learn to use the software!

No, just his amps. Satriani remains at-large.
1000060898.gif

Sounds great! I tried the JS Dragon models a while ago but they sounded dark to my ears.

Last edited:
Back