Tim Pierce … just cost me $$$ (PipeDream Fretworks)

In da hizzy …

Unbelievable instrument exceeding all expectations… So resonate - rings unending like a piano …

I was just dropping cowboy chords on it having a blast… Then tried to play a little Stanley Clarke School Days … lol

I’ll have more to say in the coming weeks!
👍❤️🙏

IMG_1309.jpeg

In da hizzy …

Unbelievable instrument exceeding all expectations… So resonate - rings unending like a piano …

I was just dropping cowboy chords on it having a blast… Then tried to play a little Stanley Clarke School Days … lol

I’ll have more to say in the coming weeks!
👍❤️🙏

View attachment 7412

That’s sweet man! :chef

And your photo reminded me…

I finally got a table for my setup too. I need to post a photo once the disaster area is tidied up.

#tablebros

Rob’s work on that Chopped6 just made it into the top 10 basses in Bass Musician Magazine

Number 4 on the list.

Just a quick update because I have to bounce for a few weeks…

I play this instrument every day a little bit… It has a wonderfully soft and low action, but I’m not a bass player and I mute like a guitarist, which creates all kind of havoc/noise lol 😂

I’m slowly learning new techniques. Progress!

It is so satisfying to hit a low octave A or lower and the room just fills w pure low end wonderment, but I can also play full chords, and walk a lead straight up.

Extremely versatile and I’m not even sophisticated yet. 😉

IMG_1372.jpeg

What's going on with the neck? It looks like it's raised? What is the reasoning for this?

img_4329-jpeg.7283

I think it shows where the nut is in relation to the volute.

Keep in mind that the neck is two-toned and therefore there’s an optical illusion here.

IMG_1422.jpeg

Not an issue for me. I like the feature.

Last edited:
Starting a long journey home… Will take a couple days to cross the oceans

Can’t wait to be home and get back in the music again

Saw a couple on the Camiño carrying a Spanish guitar … that’s flippin dedication

Back