Tim Pierce … just cost me $$$ (PipeDream Fretworks)

IMG_4309.jpeg

I will say that when I heard Tim play the chop6 from PipeDream Fretworks in the initial video… The range of tones was incredible to me. Super versatile, and exactly what I wanted.

I think Tim Pierce has made the comment that his Chop6 has replaced all his other basses at this point.

I will say that when I heard Tim play the chop6 from PipeDream Fretworks in the initial video… The range of tones was incredible to me. Super versatile, and exactly what I wanted.

I think Tim Pierce has made the comment that his Chop6 has replaced all his other basses at this point.
Yeah, about a month after I delivered Tim's C6 I was up there and he said "after I got my Chopped 6 I put all my other basses in storage." So I asked if I could quote him—he said Yes of course—and that's on my website now.

Really close… Tim sent me a very nice video last night of him playing that instrument.

Sounds great! So pumped…

Will ship by early next week/Sunday

One step closer to getting my build started. :grin
I believe Rob said there are 5 in front of me, but not sure if that included your build.

Looking forward to read your impressions when you get it in hand. Congrats on your upcoming NC6D (new Chopped 6 Day).

Back