The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Count me in the "not for me but should be legalized" group. It doesn't have any positive effects on me, just amps up anxiety and makes me feel physically ill. I also don't like the smell.

I think too many put it as this miracle drug that cures all ailments but there are real negative effects to it that should also be discussed. Just like people who become aggressive when drinking should not drink alcohol, some people should not smoke pot.

Count me in the "not for me but should be legalized" group. It doesn't have any positive effects on me, just amps up anxiety and makes me feel physically ill. I also don't like the smell.

I think too many put it as this miracle drug that cures all ailments but there are real negative effects to it that should also be discussed. Just like people who become aggressive when drinking should not drink alcohol, some people should not smoke pot.
Yeah I quit many years ago due to the anxiety. I discovered that certain strains do it. I could not have anything with Sativa in it even a hybrid. Ended up with Indica and no anxiety but it made me lose all my energy and motivation and my motor skills went to hell. Gave all the rest of it to my brother in law. Eh I wanted to see if it gave me any pleasure at all and it just made me feel weird instead.

I suffer from an anxiety disorder and just the right amount of the devil's corn really helps. Too much and it can excite my anxiety.
SpiffyWillingBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

You pop off that little silver contact point, break away the ceramic and pull all the components out then rinse the bulb out (if it’s a white bulb), grab a soda bottle cap, heat up a screw driver enough to melt through the cap so you can put a straw through it, then screw the cap onto the lightbulb
I've only seen meth heads do this for their crank.

A little birdie hit me up with their newest menu-

C074F7E9-0EE2-44F4-BE82-12E193EDB197.jpeg
24764251-2434-4728-BFB5-E296A591C1E5.jpeg

4E4501E0-8A48-478A-B45A-6464019C9A68.jpeg
FA7BEBB4-E247-4053-9C85-AD90333957CD.jpeg
BA83C19C-6513-490B-B102-EFCEA91467BB.jpeg

I was really tempted by that 1000mg Reefer’s, but figured I’d rather not spend 4 hours sitting on my couch talking myself down from a panic attack. I know the perfect dose with the Cheetos, I’ll be sticking with those! Munchies that give you munchies!

I was really tempted by that 1000mg Reefer’s, but figured I’d rather not spend 4 hours sitting on my couch talking myself down from a panic attack. I know the perfect dose with the Cheetos, I’ll be sticking with those! Munchies that give you munchies!
That's so cool. I haven't seen any of this kind of stuff out here in Cali yet

Pot Cheetos?

Yeah, they’re f*cking great. Half of one puts me in the perfect zone for a good 4-5 hours!

That's so cool. I haven't seen any of this kind of stuff out here in Cali yet

I don’t know the story on these outside of the companies who make the legit products not being thrilled about them. They’re certainly not being made by those companies and Frito Lay already stated they were looking into this after some kids got a hold of the Cheetos. Really, if you’re not paying attention, the only thing letting you know they aren’t legit Cheetos is that white 600mg tag on the bag. As fond as I am of the green corn, that’s a bit irresponsible, IMO. Can’t f*ck around with edibles and it’d be a really sh*tty situation for a little kid getting ahold of these not knowing what they were. For anyone, really.

I don’t know the story on these outside of the companies who make the legit products not being thrilled about them. They’re certainly not being made by those companies and Frito Lay already stated they were looking into this after some kids got a hold of the Cheetos. Really, if you’re not paying attention, the only thing letting you know they aren’t legit Cheetos is that white 600mg tag on the bag. As fond as I am of the green corn, that’s a bit irresponsible, IMO. Can’t f*ck around with edibles and it’d be a really sh*tty situation for a little kid getting ahold of these not knowing what they were. For anyone, really.
Proooobably why they aren't around here in the pot capital of the country. There are laws that restrict the amount of edible THC in a package. It's supposed to be 100mg max but these Breez pills I have don't conform somehow and are sold in legal dispensaries.

Those bags look much easier to open than some of the bags the use out here - which you gotta really know the tricks to getting them open - probably for kids' sake

Holy Schnikeys! For those unaware, the average Doobie of 1 gram will have roughly 10 to 20mg THC. I don't need to smoke 500-1000
J's in a sitting. :LOL:

That packaging is definitely going to do some poor child in. Just a matter of time. :(

Here in Michigan ER trips by kids who have "accidentally" gotten into someone else's
edibles have skyrocketed. People are just too casual with their supply. If kids are around
you have to have that shit on lockdown.

Micro-dosing is something new I am trying. 2-3mg. You hardly feel anything, but it seems to
unshackle my normal OCD worry about too many things at once mental state. :idk

How about CBD? Tried that?

I also struggle with anxiety, BTW.

The new numbers from the CDC here in the States about teenagers and "mental health"---especially anxiety
are fucking frightening. Teenage girls are being assaulted mentally right now in a way we have probably
never seen before. We obviously have not given them a world they can feel good about being in right now,
or hopeful about one going forward. :(

The new numbers from the CDC here in the States about teenagers and "mental health"---especially anxiety
are f*****g frightening. Teenage girls are being assaulted mentally right now in a way we have probably
never seen before. We obviously have not given them a world they can feel good about being in right now,
or hopeful about one going forward. :(

Care to copy pasta the article? Not trying to register to read an article :wat

Proooobably why they aren't around here in the pot capital of the country. There are laws that restrict the amount of edible THC in a package. It's supposed to be 100mg max but these Breez pills I have don't conform somehow and are sold in legal dispensaries.

Those bags look much easier to open than some of the bags the use out here - which you gotta really know the tricks to getting them open - probably for kids' sake

Damn, 100mg only? Is it medical only or recreational up there? The states I’ve been to with recreational have had some pretty crazy dosages in one edible. They’re just not in packages like America’s favorite junk foods. :rofl

Damn, 100mg only? Is it medical only or recreational up there? The states I’ve been to with recreational have had some pretty crazy dosages in one edible. They’re just not in packages like America’s favorite junk foods. :rofl
We have both. Up until recently you could get 1000mg Korova brownies which were my mainstay :love

Back