The Pot Partaker's Lounge

Better pic ....on the dry rack.....Curveball.

Screenshot_20241006-201106_Gallery.jpg

Only 5 more!!!!!🤪

Third freeze/frost in a row. Had already taken 3 down, which had obviously been hurt by the temps.....it shows up as black spots Curled tips on the leaves, due to frozen water rupturing the plant cells ... causing cell death.....this will spread to other parts of the plant quickly, as it starts to become dormant-ish as a survival response.

So this stops all growth and bud formation, stops completely. So you take what is ready, and are thankful.

We are down to 3 plants now, and are far over our projected yields already....so it is fine.....might get a few more lbs out of what's there ..but sometimes you leave stuff on, because it is too much trouble to trim.....loose sticky flower can gum up the trimmer machine.

Gonna give it a couple more days to do anything, if it will, and then do a final sweep....and then we will be done!!!!😝😝😝😝🤘

Been a great season this year. Still have the last pics to post when we are finished, just for the completionist in me.

Thanks all who have enjoyed the ride with us. Some may be able to taste it soon..... @la szum 🤪😝😉

Congrats! :beer

Yup..... nipples got hard last night. :LOL:
It is gonna be 29 or lower tonight and 2 of the remaining have very dark sad leaves.....this is the nail in the coffin. So I suppose officially, we are down to 1.

On better news ....washed my hash making bags and bought 40 lbs of ice.....we about to do the damn thing tomorrow!!!! You better be ready bud!!🤣🤪😝

Can someone tell me what is actually in these Infused Pre Rolls that taste like Grape Kool Aid
and Tropical Punch? I tried one last night that was Apples and Bananas and it freaked me the fuck
out. Marijuna is not supposed to taste like Apple Cider and Banana Bread combined.

It causes cognitive dissonance in my head. I can't fathom how it is not some kind of artificial
additive.

Please don't, "It's Terpenes, Bro" me, either. :LOL:

That's what my Buddy said last night. :hmm

He also has all of his Plants still in ground. I was shocked. A couple are burnt and the ends/tips
on some of the Flowers are curled up.

But he knows better than me and said, "I glassed them and they are not ready yet." (jeweler's glass). :idk

Back