The positive QC thread

03281A41-9FE6-43C6-80B0-7A929E3B1BA3.png

Two plugins have just received M1 native support (Petrucci & Henson). It‘s a start, I guess. And it’s a good sign they are finally making some progress. I don‘t really care anymore, though. Sold my last NDSP plugin two weeks ago. :idk
I'd say that's a positive development, for sure; since they made it clear that was going to gate other development.

I'd say that's a positive development, for sure; since they made it clear that was going to gate other development.
Yeah I guess it just depends on their update speed. I know they've mentioned monthly updates for the QC way back when. I wonder if they could ever get to that point.

I honestly think I'd be happy (as a non owner lol) it they just got to what was promised at launch

Another positive comment..... the bass captures in this thing are great! I get to sit in on bass this weekend and I dialed up an Ampeg SVT Classic head and 8x10 like my late brother had and it sounds really really good. The captures of the Tech21 for some grind and a little compression action from the Diamond compressor sounds good too. I thought the Helix amp models were good but when getting the amps to grind a little this does a much better job than any modeler I've played bass through. This thing is really looking like it'll be hanging around for sure as I explore more.

Back