The I don’t want to buy any more gear thread

Me staring at the SSV2 in my cart on random evenings:

Good time to bump the thread..... :giggle:

1711676413741.png

time_moving_fast_lg_wm.gif

1711676450725.png

1711676362414.png

I am shocked I didn't post a single sentence of delusional nonsense in this thread.

Aaron Taylor Johnson Thank You GIF by Golden Globes

:rofl
Me neither! Non-delusional poster squad represent!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Seriously, I had a period between about 2012 to 2015 when I didn't buy anything but strings. Just used the guitars I had into an Axe-Fx 2 Mk1 + Atomic FR + Behringer FCB1010 MIDI controller.

The GAS ball started rolling again when I got a Kiesel AM7 7-string, then when the Axe-Fx 3 was released, sold my Axe-Fx 2 + Atomic FR and moved back to tube amps.

Me neither! Non-delusional poster squad represent!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Seriously, I had a period between about 2012 to 2015 when I didn't buy anything but strings. Just used the guitars I had into an Axe-Fx 2 Mk1 + Atomic FR + Behringer FCB1010 MIDI controller.

The GAS ball started rolling again when I got a Kiesel AM7 7-string, then when the Axe-Fx 3 was released, sold my Axe-Fx 2 + Atomic FR and moved back to tube amps.

Haha! Yup. Lived with myself long enough to know I cannot be trusted to fulfill any bold predictions
about the future. :idk

I might at some point replace the HX Stomp for a Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb. I often end up with that amp while playing at home anyway.

I might get a second Telecaster. One for my playroom, one for my living room. I currently have a Stratocaster and a Telecaster. The Stratocaster i will keep. Because I hear people feel sad not having their first guitar anymore.

Back