The exact gigging product I want does not exist.

If it's any consolation to you: Thinking about JT's problem, I went through the exact same loop of hope and despair last night.
I've got a dumb plan in place as we speak. My bassist has a TON of mics. He has a flat Heil mic. As much as this would be something I would normally
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

about...

I think it should work with some careful mic technique on the F12 cab.

:bag:rofl

Here's an attempt, but assumes you can use stomp with IR panned Right for FOH and Left side (without IR} to Power Station line in

Boogie (w/o using effects loop) -> Power Station -> PS line out -> post effects (no IR (left)) -> PS line in -> cab

...-> post effects (with IR panned Right) -> FOH

Don't know if stomp will support this configuration, but I believe FM3 will.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's an attempt, but assumes you can use stomp with IR panned Right for FOH and Left side (without IR} to Power Station line in

Boogie (w/o using effects loop) -> Power Station -> PS line out -> post effects (no IR (left)) -> PS line in -> cab

...-> post effects (with IR panned Right) -> FOH

Don't know if stomp will support this configuration, but I believe FM3 will.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(One of) the problem(s) lie in the fact that I use IRs with my Celestion cabs as the speakers I use are flat. Pro-tip: anytime I start blabbering on about this particular niche use case; it's best to just watch awkwardly in silence :ROFLMAO:

(One of) the problem(s) lie in the fact that I use IRs with my Celestion cabs as the speakers I use are flat. Pro-tip: anytime I start blabbering on about this particular niche use case; it's best to just watch awkwardly in silence :ROFLMAO:
then that simplifies the issue.

Boogie (w/o using effects loop) -> Power Station -> PS line out -> post effects with IR-> PS line in -> cab (flat)

+ same signal to FOH

Are you changing speaker sounds with the IRs much live? Like constantly switching between a 112 deluxe and a 412 gback and a 412v30?

If not, and you pretty much use one speaker emulation for most things, just use that speaker with your heads and mic them live.

D

I've got a dumb plan in place as we speak. My bassist has a TON of mics. He has a flat Heil mic. As much as this would be something I would normally
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

about...

I think it should work with some careful mic technique on the F12 cab.

:bag:rofl

Now you just have to not kick it on a small stage. :crazy

Did I miss the kinko de mayo gig report?

So many threads about boosts about threads about boosting :brick :hmm :rofl

Back