St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

I can wrong.... but I have opinion why fuzz bad emulates in digital space: this devices have low input impedance - and guitar directly loaded to first cascade - and it have own specific sound.
Emulating such fuzz will be equivalent to tube preamp ( by CPU). So it's not be made in Amperium.
interesting, thanks for the explanation!

Hope next bug-fix firmware comes soon.

I also have a request for the IR section. Is it possible to have Left output use 2 ir files, while the Right output is no cab/pre-amp only?

I have just found a second hand Amperium Live, so I hope to be in the game SOON.
I was wondering if there's any conversion tool to take nam profiles on the Amperium or shall I profile them again from the plugin

I have just found a second hand Amperium Live, so I hope to be in the game SOON.
I was wondering if there's any conversion tool to take nam profiles on the Amperium or shall I profile them again from the plugin
Amperium Live does not support NAM profiles. St.Rock have their own profiling format called NNM.

Technically, it's possible. You need to do it in a daw. Run the proteus capture with the nam you want, record the sound, then, put that file through the trainer.

anyone try using this in 4cm with an amp? currently using it just in the loop of my amp with the send from the amp to the input, and the output of the amperium to the return of the amp with an xlr to ts cable for eq, modulation, verbs and a gate. want to see if anyone here has had success with using this for drives AND modulation. also could we just use the phone out instead of the output for the return to the amp. thanks

Probably I'm just a dumb, but I cannot find a way to load the neural network profiles.
The video made by Leon Todd shows a kinda of border icon that I cannot find on my Mac editor. @deLuther and @st.Rock, could you help me? Thank you

p.s.: i have read the manual, but I cannot find a way to revert the unit to the stock presets/profiles

Last edited:
Probably I'm just a dumb, but I cannot find a way to load the neural network profiles.
The video made by Leon Todd shows a kinda of border icon that I cannot find on my Mac editor. @deLuther and @st.Rock, could you help me? Thank you

p.s.: i have read the manual, but I cannot find a way to revert the unit to the stock presets/profiles
PRE block
there are first preamp is NEURAL PROFILE
There select or upload NNM profile

PRE block
there are first preamp is NEURAL PROFILE
There select or upload NNM profile
Yep, I managed to upload the files. When my Mac downloaded the nnm profiles, the extension was erased, so the editor couldn't see them as nnm. I manually edited the names with the extension and finally they were uploadable, and now they are immediately seen as nam as soon as I download the files. Anyway, there are some wire things going on (check the picture).
I still cannot find a way to restore the pedal to the stock presets, tough.

Attachments

• Schermata 2024-07-09 alle 17.13.28.png
    Schermata 2024-07-09 alle 17.13.28.png
    762.7 KB · Views: 9
I just scored a used Amperium Live. I noticed that they’ve been out of stock for a while. Is the product being discontinued?

Yep, I managed to upload the files. When my Mac downloaded the nnm profiles, the extension was erased, so the editor couldn't see them as nnm. I manually edited the names with the extension and finally they were uploadable, and now they are immediately seen as nam as soon as I download the files. Anyway, there are some wire things going on (check the picture).
I still cannot find a way to restore the pedal to the stock presets, tough.
1720548855877.png

Yes, that's what I did.
But the result was all the banks completely erased.
I'll try again.
You can delete what you want.
You can delete in NN browser by one item.
In settings if you press "DELETE ALL NN PROFILES" - it will delete all neural network profiles from the device.

You can delete what you want.
You can delete in NN browser by one item.
In settings if you press "DELETE ALL NN PROFILES" - it will delete all neural network profiles from the device.
I know that. The problem is that I only wanted the imperium live to be back to the stock presets (not only on the NNM side), but as soon as I have selected set all banks to defaults I had all the banks erased.

Back