St. Rock AMPERIUM LIVE

Hey I'd like to build a Stones/Black Crows preset in the Amperium, would anybody have suggestions with which preamp I could get started?

Hi guys, Mr @st.Rock and Mr @deLuther Would it be possible to model the Horizon Devices od precision drive for future updates? and maybe tweak a little the noise gates, sometime they act weird ty guys, stay safe

Anyone else feel like Two-note's Genome - Codex is literally ripping-off the Amperium Live editor? In default mode, the Amperium Live's editor sits over that pic almost perfectly. Highly suspect imho.

Attachments

• Genome Codex.png
    Genome Codex.png
    485.7 KB · Views: 32
Hi guys, Mr @st.Rock and Mr @deLuther Would it be possible to model the Horizon Devices od precision drive for future updates? and maybe tweak a little the noise gates, sometime they act weird ty guys, stay safe
About the Horizone - i looked the schematic - it's the TS9 with changed a nominals.
We have only 6 position switches in the GUI so we can't add all 8 positions switch.
About gate - if you want changes you need give a more info - samples, settings etc. Just words like weird not enough to understand what wrong.

Hello,

1) Is there a way to completely restore the unit to factory defaults?
2) Is there a way to export all banks/settings at once as a backup and also being able to reimport the whole thing at once?
3) Is it possible to use the switches in order to navigate banks up and down on the fly without doing it on the app?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

1) Is there a way to completely restore the unit to factory defaults?
2) Is there a way to export all banks/settings at once as a backup and also being able to reimport the whole thing at once?
3) Is it possible to use the switches in order to navigate banks up and down on the fly without doing it on the app?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, yes and yes, all you asked is in the manual. Check it ;)

Anyone else feel like Two-note's Genome - Codex is literally ripping-off the Amperium Live editor? In default mode, the Amperium Live's editor sits over that pic almost perfectly. Highly suspect imho.
The first pictures of Two Notes Genome (with that same GUI look) have been available since 2022... See the screenshot in the article linked below:

Hey fellow Amperium enjoyers!

@st.Rock i encountered a bug in the VH4 CH2 Amp.
Enabling the BRIGHT switch somehow kills the signal so there is no sound coming out. This happens both in Desktop Software Mode and Standalone.

Windows 11
SW: 2.12
HW: 2.12.24153.0001

xoxo

Hey fellow Amperium enjoyers!

@st.Rock i encountered a bug in the VH4 CH2 Amp.
Enabling the BRIGHT switch somehow kills the signal so there is no sound coming out. This happens both in Desktop Software Mode and Standalone.

Windows 11
SW: 2.12
HW: 2.12.24153.0001

xoxo
I can confirm this bug - Affected preamps;

91:VH4 CH2
93:VH4 M CH2

Last edited:
@st.Rock just a quick request idea cause it popped up in my head - would it be possible to model a "Swollen Pickle (MKI or MKII)" into the Drive section? I'm not an expert but google spits out quite a few schematics for it but i dont really know if they are worth anything haha.
Just wanted to throw it out there cause i think especially the heavier sounds would RIP with this thing.

Stay safe out there <3

@st.Rock just a quick request idea cause it popped up in my head - would it be possible to model a "Swollen Pickle (MKI or MKII)" into the Drive section? I'm not an expert but google spits out quite a few schematics for it but i dont really know if they are worth anything haha.
Just wanted to throw it out there cause i think especially the heavier sounds would RIP with this thing.

Stay safe out there <3
I can wrong.... but I have opinion why fuzz bad emulates in digital space: this devices have low input impedance - and guitar directly loaded to first cascade - and it have own specific sound.
Emulating such fuzz will be equivalent to tube preamp ( by CPU). So it's not be made in Amperium.

Back