Some folks DO, while others make clickbait garbage.

Watch what happens when they wrongly accuse you of DMCA violations and there is NOBODY to talk to or contest...Its crazy when it happens to the hugest channels with money and lawyers, but when it happens to a nobody like me, its absolutely insane. Google is evil pieces of awful s**t when it comes to dealing with humans.

They constantly virtue signal about "do no evil" while they are evil scum

For instance this was specifically dealing with the Facebook side, but the YouTube side was even worse. NO WAY to actually talk to someone. They lie and say they human reviewed something, but they do it in less time than it would have taken to even watch the video:

Yeah, they don't give a fuck, not in the slightest. Companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. are a cancer on society, IMO.

Yeah, they don't give a f**k, not in the slightest. Companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, etc. are a cancer on society, IMO.

They answer to $$$; aka the goobers who are suing them currently- lmao 🤣

While I still use a few other services, I certainly won’t use their search engine anymore.

There's some serious nuance you are ignoring. I love the numbnutz that brought up how it only is true at super high gains, as if that's not exactly what Glenn said. He never said pickups don't matter. He proved pretty decisively that the claims pickup advertisers and forums numbnutz aren't true, not that pickups don;t matter

There's some serious nuance you are ignoring. I love the numbnutz that brought up how it only is true at super high gains, as if that's not exactly what Glenn said. He never said pickups don't matter. He proved pretty decisively that the claims pickup advertisers and forums numbnutz aren't true, not that pickups don;t matter
I'm not ignoring anything; I'm making a comment based on a video I saw this week (the one where he shits on the AxeFX......again). If he says something different in that other video, he should be more careful with how he re-states something in a following video then, as I'm not seeking out every video he does, for context.

darrion caldwell omg GIF by Bellator

If anything, Fricker's "reader response videos" make him look like a dumbass, because while there may be more context when referencing a previous video, not everyone (myself included) is going to purposely seek out more content from that windbag. His comments about SS vs. tube is another, in that very same video. While the Super Crush is extremely impressive for what it is, only a 1st year guitar student wouldn't be able to tell the difference when sitting and playing that and the Rockerverb it's based on.

For example, there's a scam website that's stealing our logos and photography, and ripping people off, and I've contacted Google twice through their forms, and they've done precisely jack s**t. Take it out of the search results, a******s.
Google isn’t the internet police. That’s a copyright/trademark issue.

Number one reason why I didn’t stay in the graphic design field.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Google isn’t the internet police. That’s a legal issue.
Of course it is. However, Google controls a large portion of the Internet, and displaying links to scams, and refuse to do anything about it, despite pretending to care by having report forms to fill out. The FBI, who actually has a whole website set up for shit like this, is completely useless too. So basically, if you're a small business who can't afford to spend thousands on a lawyer every time this shit happens, you're screwed.

Of course it is. However, Google controls a large portion of the Internet, and displaying links to scams, and refuse to do anything about it. The FBI, who actually has a whole website set up for s**t like this, is completely useless too. So basically, if you're a small business who can't afford to spend thousands on a lawyer every time this s**t happens, you're screwed.
See my edited response above.

So basically, if you're a small business who can't afford to spend thousands on a lawyer every time this s**t happens, you're screwed.
I watched my father go through this many times in his career. A large bank stole the logo he’d designed for a smaller bank decades before. There wasn’t anything HE could do, given the logo design was now property of the bank, but it was a huge slap in the face for sure.

Of course it is. However, Google controls a large portion of the Internet, and displaying links to scams, and refuse to do anything about it, despite pretending to care by having report forms to fill out. The FBI, who actually has a whole website set up for s**t like this, is completely useless too. So basically, if you're a small business who can't afford to spend thousands on a lawyer every time this s**t happens, you're screwed.
Speaking as a retired detective sergeant who had occasion to work with the FBI through the years, I can tell you they won't touch anything that isn't $100k or more in loss.

Back