Some folks DO, while others make clickbait garbage.

Agree. It’s getting close to being political.
200.gif

I offer you this

So something is going to destroy my FAS products? Rendering them inoperable? That would really suck, because I’ve made exponentially more money with them than they cost me, providing good value and trouble free operation for about 5 years now. I was so happy with them, until I stumbled upon this video telling me I’ve wasted my money.

Oh wait, an alleged better product has come along? Well, that may or may not be but I’m of little concern as my stuff keeps on ticking and has proven excellent value and reliability over the years.

Thankfully, I consider the source and know better. I’d really like to know what this guy has done other than rope a half a million people into watching him turn beat red on camera. How much money has he made either with a guitar in his hand or moving faders? I haven’t gotten rich doing it either, but for the love of god a little humility goes a long way.

I guess the bright side in all this is at least he’s not capitalizing on his breasts.

That guy's an imbecile. Same guy that says pickups don't matter. Idiot.

Speaking of clickbait garbage, this just happened.

Screenshot from 2023-03-16 14-29-56.png

For context, our friend WWE had a very different take on the QC not a year ago.

Screenshot from 2023-03-16 14-39-50.png

Speaking of clickbait garbage, this just happened.

View attachment 5287

For context, our friend WWE had a very different take on the QC not a year ago.

View attachment 5288
People can change their tune, though? In the end; managing QC Capture Packs and getting them to the end user is probably a complete PITA without a functioning marketplace. So he is creating a bunch of work for himself at probably not a big rate of return.

People can change their tune, though?

They can, but in this particular scenario is blatantly obvious he only did because a market for QC captures propped up. @Gearzilla hit the nail on the head with his comment above :LOL:

So he is creating a bunch of work for himself at probably not a big rate of return.

Yeah, but a small return is better than no return. I don't imagine ToneWars is selling a shitton of captures to begin with TBH.

Google is a dog s**t company that doesn't give a flying f**k about the little guy. I seriously detest how they deal with their reviews, in particular. There's literally no one to talk to if there's an issue.
Watch what happens when they wrongly accuse you of DMCA violations and there is NOBODY to talk to or contest...Its crazy when it happens to the hugest channels with money and lawyers, but when it happens to a nobody like me, its absolutely insane. Google is evil pieces of awful shit when it comes to dealing with humans.

They constantly virtue signal about "do no evil" while they are evil scum

For instance this was specifically dealing with the Facebook side, but the YouTube side was even worse. NO WAY to actually talk to someone. They lie and say they human reviewed something, but they do it in less time than it would have taken to even watch the video:

Back