So is this Peavey made in the USA?

I'm...not a fan of it either. I will probably end up wrapping it up in some sort of GC trade deal of some sort at a certain point down the road.

I'm...not a fan of it either. I will probably end up wrapping it up in some sort of GC trade deal of some sort at a certain point down the road.
The micropitch on the TC units is much better. I have a Nova System pedal and also the G-MAJOR 1 and 2 rack units. Any of these units will have the micropitch. You can buy an used Nova System for about 150 these days.

The micropitch on the TC units is much better. I have a Nova System pedal and also the G-MAJOR 1 and 2 rack units. Any of these units will have the micropitch. You can buy an used Nova System for about 150 these days.
I prefer Boss and FAS equivalent certainly over the Eventide.

I prefer Boss and FAS equivalent certainly over the Eventide.
The Boss version on the MS-3 was quite good. The FAS version I tried was on the FX8 and it was cool but not as good as the Boss. I think the TC is my favorite version so far. Really sounds like the original Eventide units. Which I'd think Eventide would be the best company to nail it but apparently pretty much every other company is doing it better.

Well I've done and did it. Syn2, ultralead, and slo modules on the way. Plan on throwing it in my 4u rack with the Axe Fx for effects with also the obvious models. Should make for a tasty rig I think. Have a (kinda) analog rig and also digital in one unit.

I was toying doing the 6505 and Uber but man the Slo clips slap and I thought it may be wise to do a model that isn't in the fractal world (but also seems highly regarded)

ted enjoy GIF

I'm really pleased with the SLO and Ultralead modules upon my first 30 minutes with them! Only running through headphones at the moment so going to hold off until I can play them properly.

The SLO is a keeper but I'm tempted to switch the UL for Uber module. I'll keep ya posted

Plan on using the tube pre on the Axe Fx for recording purposes. I have a feeling the SLO is going to fit perfect. It has a nice bite to it

I'm really pleased with the SLO and Ultralead modules upon my first 30 minutes with them! Only running through headphones at the moment so going to hold off until I can play them properly.

The SLO is a keeper but I'm tempted to switch the UL for Uber module. I'll keep ya posted

Plan on using the tube pre on the Axe Fx for recording purposes. I have a feeling the SLO is going to fit perfect. It has a nice bite to it

That’s awesome. Never played the Ultralead module, but the SLO is indeed ace.

The Uber is badass. Noisey. Unruly. Awesome.

I’m the President of the Powerball module fan club. Keep that module in the back of your mind when you start thinking about modules 3, 4, or 7. :ROFLMAO:

That’s awesome. Never played the Ultralead module, but the SLO is indeed ace.

The Uber is badass. Noisey. Unruly. Awesome.

I’m the President of the Powerball module fan club. Keep that module in the back of your mind when you start thinking about modules 3, 4, or 7. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the ultralead isn't going anywhere lol

Played it not through headphones and it destroys

Back