So I ordered the Mr Scary mod for my Badlander 100

And I think my badlander just absolutely got busted it back in the rack and screws came lose, crash and burn, standby switch snapped.

Yes this was not worth it 😬

Super scary if you ask me

At least a new standby switch doesn't seem terrible to buy and or replace 🤣

This is hell

Last edited:
Moment of truth everyone!
tenor-734054097.gif

how-to-team-trust-boss-office-standard-response-time-2112657431.gif

It works just fine 😎

Man that's a testament to amps lol that think took a tumble. Mod is pretty great and will post clips for those who survived this with me. Is there any cons for me just not using the standby for the time being?

Amps didn't use to have them right 🤣

JT got the bum cabclone so I had to leave my mark

First half is without the mod on and the pause followed by the second is with mod. Same channel and settings.

It works just fine 😎

Man that's a testament to amps lol that think took a tumble. Mod is pretty great and will post clips for those who survived this with me. Is there any cons for me just not using the standby for the time being?

The Badlander supports silent recording via the standby switch, so the power tubes are fully energized regardless of the switch position.

It works just fine 😎

First half is without the mod on and the pause followed by the second is with mod. Same channel and settings.
Just don't hobble it in a 3rd direction or you're stuck with it for life!

NTTAWWT

It works just fine 😎

The mod gave it delicious thick squish!

It works just fine 😎

Dude I was rocking out before I read the first clip was without the mod. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds sick.

Back