So happy I found this place...

ballhawk

Groupie
Stumbled upon it a few days ago and saw familiar names from that other place ;)

Seems to be freedom here to express valid opinions about gear without fear of reprisal.

Looking forward to participating now and then even though I've promised myself to play more using the gear I have rather than gassing for nirvana.

Welcome! It's pretty loose and fun here with a lot of cool people that enjoy a good laugh every now and then.

even though I've promised myself to play more using the gear I have rather than gassing for nirvana.

Good luck with that.:rofl
Since I've been here I've bought my first modeler.

81ea3d002c4d6846ed4fe7848a4d2d1b.gif

Stumbled upon it a few days ago and saw familiar names from that other place ;)

Just curious as to how you stumbled upon TGF. Was it via a search engine? And if so, what were you searching for?

Or perhaps, like me, you were just fumbling around in the back of a really deep wardrobe whilst looking for a P-Bass and tumbled out here?

Last edited:
I have a Carvin Legacy I...:hmm
laughs in valvemaster, mts(turdy)200 and that one gross ass Recto/5150 gee how much gain does one person need thing they had out in the middle 2000s. V3? Ugh.

I kinda wanted to try the Legacy III because features and form factor but ugly finish and RIDICULOUS prices because it seemed like they were discontinued 5 minutes after they came out :wat

Back