SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

Ok dammit.....this is it for awhile.

Decided to rearrange and organize, as well as split into full w/d for a change. Meaning when it's just drives and amp, it comes from one cab.....space sounds come from second cab....no dry at all, just wet. Lush and clear....love it. Huge !!!! Then, punch in the face metal...... cannot Explain how fierce this is.

Screenshot_20241015-143622_Gallery.jpg

Ok dammit.....this is it for awhile.

Decided to rearrange and organize, as well as split into full w/d for a change. Meaning when it's just drives and amp, it comes from one cab.....space sounds come from second cab....no dry at all, just wet. Lush and clear....love it. Huge !!!! Then, punch in the face metal...... cannot Explain how fierce this is.

View attachment 30986
Knobs with lights?!? Well guess i haven’t seen everything :rofl Actually kinda smart

Knobs with lights?!? Well guess i haven’t seen everything :rofl Actually kinda smart
Not a massive fan....but for what it is ....I am happy. KOT clone .. complete with internal dip switches just like the original. Sadly you have to completely disassemble the pedal to access it. Mine is set up and right side BluesBreaker, left side 250..... something like that...

Here

Not a massive fan....but for what it is ....I am happy. KOT clone .. complete with internal dip switches just like the original. Sadly you have to completely disassemble the pedal to access it. Mine is set up and right side BluesBreaker, left side 250..... something like that...

Here
Those caline pedals are pretty good, especially for the money. I had a $30 pure sky timmy clone which sounded great.

I LOL’d at this review. Yeah buddy it’s not the pedals fault you suck
Gladhands
4.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
It’s ok…
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2024
Maybe I just stink at guitar? Idk 4 stars?. It works and sounds good. Maybe I should practice more? For the price it’s good. Well built and no noise besides my bad playing. Once I get better I might bump it up to 5 stars

Those caline pedals are pretty good, especially for the money. I had a $30 pure sky timmy clone which sounded great.

I LOL’d at this review. Yeah buddy it’s not the pedals fault you suck
Oh yeah....I have 3, this one and the TS Timmy combo clone...and a sweet honey od clone....very impressive for the money.

That review is funny.

Yeah those Caline combo pedals seems to be very cool
The brigade is dumb....unless you like a TS, which I don't..... hindsight I would have gotten something else ....but I mainly use it for the Timmy clone.....but I'm pairing down options and going back to strictly, or predominantly, amp gain.

I had a octave fuzz that just became unusable after like 6 months, due to noise, but that's the only issue I've had in three years with their pedals.

@the swede , your board is coming along quite nicely!!!! Looks fun.

@the swede , your board is coming along quite nicely!!!! Looks fun.
So far yes! I thought i would go the cheap way and use all of the pedals i had in the drawer but so far i already sold off 3! OD-3, SD-2, DD-6. Have a few left, but so far only two is velcroed in place, Carcosa and DVP mini. The 250 could be hanging loose to because i found a used Barber Gain Changer that is coming soon. But it’s fun! I’m taking it slow. After all, goofing around like this is a big part of the fun for me.

I may need to slight rewire how my pedalboard is setup. Instead of the Boss TU-3W going into the Boss ES-8, with the GT1000 Core/Synergy Syn-2 preamps combined in a loop, I may need to put the ES-8 in the second GT1000 Core loop. TU-3W > GT1000 Core > Fryette Power Station PS-2A with the ES-8 and Synergy Syn-2 in separate loops of the GT1000 Core. I use the ES-8 loops for drives.

Edit:
Visually, for those confused, it was wired like this:
  • Boss ES-8
    • Drive pedals (ES-8 loops 4-7)
    • Boss GT1000 Core (ES-8 V Loop)
      • Synergy Syn-2 (GT1000 Core FX Loop 1)
I may need to change it so that it is:
  • Boss GT1000 Core
    • Synergy Syn-2 (GT1000 Core FX Loop 1)
    • ES-8 (GT1000 Core FX Loop 2)
Using the drives, which appear in the ES-8 prior to the GT1000 Core, whereas it may sound better if they appear within the GT1000 Core. I wrote my prior post when I was in a tad bit of a rush. That said, with my Synergy stuff and the EXG/SPC boosts in most of my guitars (PA2 boosts in two of my LTDs), I'm not sure how much I need drive pedals at this point. I have contemplated getting some delay fun going, as that is the thing I most enjoy after gain and a good wah pedal.

Last edited:
Nice rig! Is it a progressive rock band?

I wish! But alas, no.

It was a gospel band funnily enough. I was tasked to direct the band but was also short staffed on musicians. So, I took it upon myself to play both guitar and keys. And because I have the pedals, and also a massive Rush fan, I was able to do all that at the same time. I did use the 12 Step on my prog band, but I also did it for a country band some time back where I played bass, and we didn't have a keyboard player.

IMG_7468.jpeg

Oh yeah. Top row is done. The GC kicked the 250 off. I was using the the 250 as a “hint of grit/dirt” thing, and it does that. But nowhere near the level of how good the GC does it. And it really tempts one to add more, and more, and more.

I’m not really an overdrive pedal connoisseur of sorts, but it sounds just right to me. And while it surely does its own medium gain thing very good, it’s the low gain usage that I really like. So that’s where it will be 90% of the time. Everything I’ve read about this pedal is true, even from silly TGP. The makers/brand of this pedal definitely know what they’re doing.

So cool I was able to find one used for a nice price in Europe (within import duty free zone) because the only distributor in Europe charges a hefty sum for a new one (exl import duty).

I may consider a mini type of od also, as a boost for GC… idk…
But the bottom row need to go to ambient stuff.

View attachment 31256

Oh yeah. Top row is done. The GC kicked the 250 off. I was using the the 250 as a “hint of grit/dirt” thing, and it does that. But nowhere near the level of how good the GC does it. And it really tempts one to add more, and more, and more.

I’m not really an overdrive pedal connoisseur of sorts, but it sounds just right to me. And while it surely does its own medium gain thing very good, it’s the low gain usage that I really like. So that’s where it will be 90% of the time. Everything I’ve read about this pedal is true, even from silly TGP. The makers/brand of this pedal definitely know what they’re doing.

So cool I was able to find one used for a nice price in Europe (within import duty free zone) because the only distributor in Europe charges a hefty sum for a new one (exl import duty).

GC is such a great pedal! I think it’s the best OD I have tried.

View attachment 31256

:::: cough ::::

BOSS TE -2

IMG_7178.jpeg

Pretty happy with this, so far! Just set it up, haven’t tried it yet.

Gotta say, the VP4 and HX One on the same board is pretty badass! :love

Signal is Stowaway buffer > HX One > wah > phase > front of amp, with the VP4 in the amp’s loop.

Ampero midi controller is for changing amp channels on Mark VII.

Back