SHOW OFF YOUR PEDALBOARD!

Ok. I just had to velcro that fucker down because it’s a keeper. For the price, the amount of small good features is outstanding.
IMG_7460.jpeg

So. Delays are basic standards.
A analog, bbd style, dark, 40-400ms.
A tape with the typical tape modulation, can oscillate. 55-550ms.
A digital, clean delay that has a triplet or something added when repeats are increased. 80-800ms.

They sound good, easy to adjust. Tap function is brilliant, no hold to activate, just tap even if the delay is off. Tapping negates the preset time frames, so any of the delays can go up to 1,5 seconds.

Spring, does subtle spring and it does huge, in what I believe is an unrealistic way but interesting. The “drip” and initial “boing” is preserved like a fixed pre-delay but when maxing out decay the pedal just grabs the spring tail after the “boing” and send it to the moon. Very cool. Also has freeze.

Plate is very nice and lush, not too bright and not too metallic. It does a shimmer on “hold” but it’s kinda cheesy and I won’t be using that.. it’s just too much of it. But the plate is huge when maxing out the decay and level.

Hall is darker and has a rumble to it that is kinda dramatic if maxing the level. Does freeze on “hold”.

Overall I’m impressed by the reverbs, they do subtle just fine. But to my surprise they do big and huge good to, good enough for a post-rock nerd like me. I was worried about not having more controls than Level and Decay but they are very well balanced both for subtle stuff and huge stuff. The simplicity is well weighed against its features. Doesn’t matter how I turn the knobs, because everything sounds good. Also cool that they made it so maxing out the knobs has a useable sound, because then it’s easy to remember.

Other small good features: db switch -10 or -4 could be handy, parallel/serial option is very nice for such a cheap pedal. Great feature to have. Order switch is also possible. No volume drop is also nice. Level (mix) doesn’t go 100% on delay or reverb, but the max level is well thought out and is plenty.

Overall yeah, nice pedal, worth having. It’s not a Source Audio or Strymon, but it’s simple and easy to use and it’s easy to get good sounds out of it. It’s wild enough for me.

Ok dammit.....this is it for awhile.

Decided to rearrange and organize, as well as split into full w/d for a change. Meaning when it's just drives and amp, it comes from one cab.....space sounds come from second cab....no dry at all, just wet. Lush and clear....love it. Huge !!!! Then, punch in the face metal...... cannot Explain how fierce this is.

Screenshot_20241015-143622_Gallery.jpg

Ok dammit.....this is it for awhile.

Decided to rearrange and organize, as well as split into full w/d for a change. Meaning when it's just drives and amp, it comes from one cab.....space sounds come from second cab....no dry at all, just wet. Lush and clear....love it. Huge !!!! Then, punch in the face metal...... cannot Explain how fierce this is.

View attachment 30986
Knobs with lights?!? Well guess i haven’t seen everything :rofl Actually kinda smart

Knobs with lights?!? Well guess i haven’t seen everything :rofl Actually kinda smart
Not a massive fan....but for what it is ....I am happy. KOT clone .. complete with internal dip switches just like the original. Sadly you have to completely disassemble the pedal to access it. Mine is set up and right side BluesBreaker, left side 250..... something like that...

Here

Not a massive fan....but for what it is ....I am happy. KOT clone .. complete with internal dip switches just like the original. Sadly you have to completely disassemble the pedal to access it. Mine is set up and right side BluesBreaker, left side 250..... something like that...

Here
Those caline pedals are pretty good, especially for the money. I had a $30 pure sky timmy clone which sounded great.

I LOL’d at this review. Yeah buddy it’s not the pedals fault you suck
Gladhands
4.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
It’s ok…
Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2024
Maybe I just stink at guitar? Idk 4 stars?. It works and sounds good. Maybe I should practice more? For the price it’s good. Well built and no noise besides my bad playing. Once I get better I might bump it up to 5 stars

Those caline pedals are pretty good, especially for the money. I had a $30 pure sky timmy clone which sounded great.

I LOL’d at this review. Yeah buddy it’s not the pedals fault you suck
Oh yeah....I have 3, this one and the TS Timmy combo clone...and a sweet honey od clone....very impressive for the money.

That review is funny.

Back