Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

How is everyone tonight?

I'm fuckin tired and dumb sore. My hands are trying to leave my body....and my body is on strike.

Someone say something funny!!!😝

Here's bill with the weather!!!!

How is everyone tonight?

I'm fuckin tired and dumb sore. My hands are trying to leave my body....and my body is on strike.

Someone say something funny!!!😝

Here's bill with the weather!!!!

All my jokes would get me cancelled (not that I have not been already)! Look on the bright side, you have some FIIIIIIIINE smokables all of you own hand!! And that AIN'T no joke ;~))

Someone say something funny!!!

A man and a woman who had never met before found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, him in the upper bunk and her in the lower.

At 1:00 a.m., the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own fucking blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.

A man and a woman who had never met before found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train. Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, him in the upper bunk and her in the lower.

At 1:00 a.m., the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, "Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replied. "Just for tonight, let's pretend we're married."

"Wow! That's a great idea!" he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied. "Get your own fucking blanket."

After a moment of silence, he farted.
Thanks.....that was a good one.

Putting the Pork in the Smoker here in a bit. I can stay up late
and have a few beers and tend to it, since I just have to meet a
Serv-Pro Restoration dude tomorrow to let them into a client's home
that got shit-stormed last Friday. :poop:

They tried to volunteer me to clean it up, and I was all, "You need to call
your Insurance Agent and have them handle this."

Thank you, Jesus.... and Insurance. :LOL:

Putting the Pork in the Smoker here in a bit. I can stay up late
and have a few beers and tend to it, since I just have to meet a
Serv-Pro Restoration dude tomorrow to let them into a client's home
that got shit-stormed last Friday. :poop:

They tried to volunteer me to clean it up, and I was all, "You need to call
your Insurance Agent and have them handle this."

Thank you, Jesus.... and Insurance. :LOL:
Yeah, fuck that noize.

Had take out fajitas tonight thanks to my wife's monthly monster ...it had carnitas .....so that was awesome!!!

I love pork so much.....it's so damn tasty 😝

Yeah, fuck that noize.

Had take out fajitas tonight thanks to my wife's monthly monster ...it had carnitas .....so that was awesome!!!

I love pork so much.....it's so damn tasty 😝
Does sound tasty! My wife made tacos with ground chicken, and all kinds of fixings. Pretty dang good.

She also picked this up at the store today...

IMG_1919.jpeg

queue reaction s GIF

That song totally flew under the radar for me (despite being a huge Crimson fan) until I saw this acoustic solo performance. I saw that and thought, "Holy shit, I have to learn that"

I like the acoustic version you posted. I checked out the original, not really my thing. I decided to try out the old stuff. The court of the crimson king is on now. I really like this. The cover is creepy lol.

Good morning dudes and duddetes, and all etes and non etes otherwise not expressed!

Today is the day that they were talking about ! What are YOU gonna do with it!?!?

Daily Specials
Strohs - 3.50
2 Slices of LC Pizza - 3.50
Maybe having a chance to squeeze into this Wild Card!!!! Magic

Let's get on our knees and pray for our Blessed Boys in the Old English D!!!!!

Good morning dudes and duddetes, and all etes and non etes otherwise not expressed!

Today is the day that they were talking about ! What are YOU gonna do with it!?!?

Daily Specials
Strohs - 3.50
2 Slices of LC Pizza - 3.50
Maybe having a chance to squeeze into this Wild Card!!!! Magic

Let's get on our knees and pray for our Blessed Boys in the Old English D!!!!!

I did the Bally Sports + App just to watch these final 2 weeks. Couldn't get it to stream
on my TV, but worked on my desktop. Buffered a lot, like it was 1998. :idk

I did catch the entirety of the end of the game, and that was a lot of damn fun to see. :beer

Have a busy day ahead, but stoked to come home tonight and watch Skubal pitch.

I like the acoustic version you posted. I checked out the original, not really my thing. I decided to try out the old stuff. The court of the crimson king is on now. I really like this. The cover is creepy lol.

There are several different eras of the band, each of which has a distinctive sound. My favorite is the '71-74 band. Check out the album Larks Tongues in Aspic.

Back