Shenanigans Local #666 -- You Paid Your Dues, Now Kick Off Them Shoes!

Be patient!

This beauty will soon be yours...

hello-kitty-guitar-fender-4.jpg
I would totally rock that, and no one...I mean no one, would say a damn thing to my face!🤣

Indeed I did. Never even opened the box, the mistaken dual delivery (glitch at the company with software :facepalm) came with the same tracking # but separate boxes. I took the most beat up looking box, and of course we already know it was great, and sent the other one to muh man above!

My 1st sale on this forum, lol. I'll never forget you . . . :cry:
Seriously, excellent transaction. Amazing!!! Do recommend!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

Omg it looks dangerous!

It intimidates me somehow. I get submissive feelings… it wants to humiliate me and then lick me in the ear… or something.

Cool guitar :grin
From my first impressions, it wants me to be a little less ham fisted, and a bit more controlled. This, for me, is nothing but a good thing. But that may change when I put the new strings on.

It is kind of different from anything I would traditionally choose....but I can tell already that it is going to work out perfectly ergonomically.

May have to move the rear strap button, as I don't like that at all ..but not an issue when sitting down.

Find myself really looking in and concentrating on fingering and where my right hand is, and what it is doing .....this is exactly what I needed.

Love the feel of the neck.... perfect.

Need more time to set it up, and plug it in...then I will really know what's up!!😝🤣😝🤣😝

Also,thanks!!!👍

From my first impressions, it wants me to be a little less ham fisted, and a bit more controlled. This, for me, is nothing but a good thing. But that may change when I put the new strings on.
That may just be so you don't end up in @la szum's smoker this weekend :facepalm

It is kind of different from anything I would traditionally choose....but I can tell already that it is going to work out perfectly ergonomically.

May have to move the rear strap button, as I don't like that at all ..but not an issue when sitting down.
Never liked one on the back. But, in this case, with how thin the tip of the upper horn is, I guess it was wise. I just put that end of the strap on backwards, so the strap doesn't semi-twist.

<snip>concentrating on fingering and where my right hand is, and what it is doing .....this is exactly what I needed.
TWSS! :chef:grin

Indeed I did. Never even opened the box, the mistaken dual delivery (glitch at the company with software :facepalm) came with the same tracking # but separate boxes. I took the most beat up looking box, and of course we already know it was great, and sent the other one to muh man above!

My 1st sale on this forum, lol. I'll never forget you . . . :cry:
DUDE!! You DIDN'T actually get 2 guitars. One came from an alternate reality, and your "other self" is now freaking tf out, because his guitar has just disappeared somewhere in transit. :rollsafe

Good Morning!!!

It's Sunday, it's Race Day, it's Lion's football day.....and harvest..... phew, oh yeah and new guitar I gotta set up and fiddle with....so much to do!!!!!

Super Sunday Specials

Bucket o' Beers - 3.50
All You Can Eat Buffet - 3.50
Generosity is key in life, give away everything and enjoy richness!!!!

Today is the day!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice! I like that color.
Thanks, @Warmart picked it out for me!
That being said, it is a bit flashy for me, as I'm more of a natural wood, light finish, kind of dude.

But this is just to help with my hand and wrist issues, and it is looking promising. But haven't truly tried it yet. Probably should get on that...now that the race is over.

Good Morning Axe Grinders!!!!!

Uniform of the day is as follows;
Light long sleeve shirt, long pants, bug hat, sweatband...and a pair of nitrile gloves!!!

Daily Specials
Ice Cold Summer Shandy - 3.50
2 piece w/ choice of 2 sides. Biscuit. - 3.50
Summer in September, OK!!!👍

I have that album....lots of good songs. Good times back then. Too bad they cant get along.

Back