Rockman Sustainor Model 200

There was a learnign with line 6 video where they did some rockman clean like stuff, I think this one

Maybe its time to beg @James Freeman to make this for the Helix...I really really really want the chorus part. I sort of made a similar delay yesteray

Funny story: Graduated from one of the many audio programs in Boston. I took a couple of semesters of electrical engineering facilitated by Neil Miller, who was one of the key players at Scholz Research & Development. I don't want to start a whole thing, but let's just say while some of that gear had Scholz's name on it - the circuits were identifiably Neil. Not sure if he is still around, but he was a quiet, humble guy who REALLY knew his stuff. I think he may have also played keys in the band for a while.

He taught me some really cool fuzz face tricks.

Funny story: Graduated from one of the many audio programs in Boston. I took a couple of semesters of electrical engineering facilitated by Neil Miller, who was one of the key players at Scholz Research & Development. I don't want to start a whole thing, but let's just say while some of that gear had Scholz's name on it - the circuits were identifiably Neil. Not sure if he is still around, but he was a quiet, humble guy who REALLY knew his stuff. I think he may have also played keys in the band for a while.

He taught me some really cool fuzz face tricks.
I don't doubt that at all, it makes sense.

There was a learnign with line 6 video where they did some rockman clean like stuff, I think this one

Maybe its time to beg @James Freeman to make this for the Helix...I really really really want the chorus part. I sort of made a similar delay yesteray

Listening now. Noticed you were in the live chat then.

Back