Question about the Forum

Oh, and back on topic…

A Tier One Gear Forum membership requires you only to prove you’re not a robot.
For a Tier Two membership, you need to send a screenshot of your disciplinary history at TOP to an administrator.
I deleted those screenshots awhile ago.

Sadly I was murdered by mod on first Infraction for dropping a link to the definition of critical thinking on a thread regarding hand wired amps... specifically the newest Gibson amps....which I believe are assembled by Mesa....but...yeah.. apparently it wasn't appropriate....and then I let the mod know how I felt about some things ...and boom...dead.

I don't really like to be coerced into payment with ads, to a outfit full of dickheads with ill informed opinions.....that's why I like this free one.

Wink wink.

👍

I deleted those screenshots awhile ago.

Sadly I was murdered by mod on first Infraction for dropping a link to the definition of critical thinking on a thread regarding hand wired amps... specifically the newest Gibson amps....which I believe are assembled by Mesa....but...yeah.. apparently it wasn't appropriate....and then I let the mod know how I felt about some things ...and boom...dead.

I don't really like to be coerced into payment with ads, to a outfit full of dickheads with ill informed opinions.....that's why I like this free one.

Wink wink.

👍

Sounds like somebody mashed the button on you without thinking critically about the message you were conveying.

I was part of a hung jury once.

Very well hung.
Rimshot 1037 Kiss Fm GIF by JMatt

You are in the right place. As a relatively newly “made” member all I can say is that this is a great place. As for that other place, there were many good times in the early years, but since the Nazis took over this is all I have for that place.
ACA8BED5-DC69-40A8-A91C-657ACBC37DDD.jpeg

Yup, TOP was ok 20 years ago or whatever but has been trash already for a long time.

The hipsters were talking about their beard care routines a few years ago and sounded like a bunch of women with all of their conditioners, shampoos, fluffers or whatever the shit they use and I called it like I saw it. Hence my last ban.

Just so you know, I rock a Gibbons beard so I know this rodeo. They sounded like a bunch of women talking about their hair and whatnot. I thought I worded it in a good natured ribbing sort of way but I guess they didn't see it like that. Whatever. I used to offer all kinds of good advice that nobody else even mentioned by the fifth page. Their loss, been here since.

Oh and now I don't offer any advice to anyone ever, fuck everyone! :pee

Yup, TOP was ok 20 years ago or whatever but has been trash already for a long time.

The hipsters were talking about their beard care routines a few years ago and sounded like a bunch of women with all of their conditioners, shampoos, fluffers or whatever the shit they use and I called it like I saw it. Hence my last ban.

Just so you know, I rock a Gibbons beard so I know this rodeo. They sounded like a bunch of women talking about their hair and whatnot. I thought I worded it in a good natured ribbing sort of way but I guess they didn't see it like that. Whatever. I used to offer all kinds of good advice that nobody else even mentioned by the fifth page. Their loss, been here since.

Oh and now I don't offer any advice to anyone ever, fuck everyone! :pee
I've had a beard since I discharged from the service, and usually long ass hair ....so yeah I giggle at those whom have "regiment" for theirs.

The only thing I do with mine is trim it when I burn it while I am burning paper or wood, in a burn barrel. Then I just trim it so it doesn't smell like burnt hair and is even....yep.

Back