Purging all my gear and getting an Axe FX 3

I saw on the other site you were deciding between your Kemper, FM9, and maybe a stomp (?). Did you end up switching to tubes in the end?

At that time I decided to stick with the Kemper. But then I had a 4 month run of shows come up that was a perfect opportunity to try tubes again so I sold the Kemper and picked up a /13 JRT.

The amp has been fun, but I've decided at the end of the run I'm going to sell it and go back to either a Kemper or an Axe3

Man, why can't we simply allow someone to enjoy their decision for even a fleeting moment
before coming in and dumping on the choice??

Someone making a choice different than we would is not a sign that either is wrong.

If I only played at home and wasn't having to have other options I would probably
be right there with you, Jarick. Congrats! :beer

So I make a joke with "sorry for your loss "and that's "dumping". Ok the joke was a miss but dumping? Now that's funny.

Funny how the forums change names but stay the same.

So I make a joke with "sorry for your loss "and that's "dumping". Ok the joke was a miss but dumping? Now that's funny.

Funny how the forums change names but stay the same.

The forums might change name but when the same people join them and parrot the same sh*t they did at the other forums, yeah, it’s going to have the same feel. I seem to recall a thread over at TGP last year where I said I was surprised you even owned a Fractal unit because you do not seem to enjoy the products or the company and then you said something about me stalking you. Most of the people posting in here are from TGP and surely saw the same posts you’ve made there about your distaste of Fractal, so I can’t say I’m surprised it’s being viewed as dumping on the guy.

Dear Mods: Each member should each get our own private sub-forum. Then we never have to worry about getting our feelings hurt or being stalked or accidentally stalking someone else or interacting with one another.
Steve Urkel Oops GIF

The forums might change name but when the same people join them and parrot the same sh*t they did at the other forums, yeah, it’s going to have the same feel. I seem to recall a thread over at TGP last year where I said I was surprised you even owned a Fractal unit because you do not seem to enjoy the products or the company and then you said something about me stalking you. Most of the people posting in here are from TGP and surely saw the same posts you’ve made there about your distaste of Fractal, so I can’t say I’m surprised it’s being viewed as dumping on the guy.
Lol! It was more “I’m sorry you gave up your amps.” It was a joke. The “brand” of modeler is irrelevant because no modeler IMHO sound and play better than real amps but I have used and have no problem using a Fractal. May use one again in the future. Just because I think Cliff acts like a man child and SOME Fractal users are fanboi shills which Cliff condones doesn’t make me a Fractal hater… it makes me an observer and all I’m doing is commenting on weird human behavior around modelers. Case in point how you took my posts.

I’m the one looking for modeler boogie men?? God this is rich.

Last edited:
I don't think it's jealousy. But if you can't understand why a digital device is more cost efficient and how not everyone can afford stacks of tube amps then you might just be out of touch in a fiscal sense. If you view that as an "excuse" well sorry I'm not rich? Lol
Then let me clarify… I don’t see it as always see a modeler as the only cost effective solution but yes that is touted by many modeler users a lot. I just disagree.

Personally I don’t try suppose what other people’s income is based on the gear they own and honestly I could care less about those things. It’s none of my business.

Back