Purging all my gear and getting an Axe FX 3

Forgot about this one that I actually used back in the day with a Marshall DSL 50...the Fulltone OCD! I remember I had the pedal and HATED it through my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, but into a Marshall it was killer.

I had an OCD and like you didn't think it sounded great with my HRD so I sold it. Didn't have a Marshall at the time so I never tried it with that amp.

FM3 Hmmm always thought Id go FM9 but you know the FM3 with Expression Pedal might be viable Since I wont sell my Helix

giphy.gif
If you bought the FM3 you could get one of to Otter switchs that would look great aesthetically and would give 2 or 4 buttons
Even if you used one button as the helix mode to scroll through a couple or layouts it would free up some real estate

If you bought the FM3 you could get one of to Otter switchs that would look great aesthetically and would give 2 or 4 buttons
Even if you used one button as the helix mode to scroll through a couple or layouts it would free up some real estate
Would be like my Helix at My feet I barley ever use the unit at all, Only use Edit Software
Site say $999.00 USD Converted to CDN funds is $1,355.00 Wonder if i have to pay Shipping taxes and Duty on that ?
I see some for sale here in Quebec @ $1,600.00-$1,900.00 Used ???

Would be like my Helix at My feet I barley ever use the unit at all, Only use Edit Software
Site say $999.00 USD Converted to CDN funds is $1,355.00 Wonder if i have to pay Shipping taxes and Duty on that ?
You should not I am in Ottawa and the full price in USD is what it is Fractal covers it all so you don’t have to

You should not I am in Ottawa and the full price in USD is what it is Fractal covers it all so you don’t have to
Duties and Quebec sales taxes are included in the final price at checkout. FAS collects Canadian sales taxes.

The shipping price includes all the cross border admin and it goes straight to your door.

Last edited:

Stone, seriously, if you’re interested in getting an FM3 within the next few weeks, at an attractive price within Canada, then shoot me a message. Mine is only a few months old. 🙂

I just haven’t gotten around to putting it up for sale yet because work, Christmas and other family stuff has sucked up my time.

I'm about an hour from Toronto. When I bought an FM3 it arrived super fast and all costs were covered in what I paid at checkout. I ordered it on a Saturday night and it was on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon, it was awesome. The FM9 was not quite as fast, but still quick and easy.

Stone, seriously, if you’re interested in getting an FM3 within the next few weeks, at an attractive price within Canada, then shoot me a message. Mine is only a few months old. 🙂

I just haven’t gotten around to putting it up for sale yet because work, Christmas and other family stuff has sucked up my time.
Well its GAS ATM now not sure can BE soon Depends on Company bonus But ill def Keep you Posted for sure

(y)

Way to go, TGF, you’ve hit on my 3 fave all time drives: SD-1, BB, OCD.

Last but not least would be the good old TS and then probably Klon variants to round out the top 5.

On the modelers it is nice to have all these flavors without building out a big board. I also really :love the ‘FAS Shimmer’ sometimes speaking of modeling stuff, with some amps it really works with some it sux but when it works, it rules.

Way to go, TGF, you’ve hit on my 3 fave all time drives: SD-1, BB, OCD.

Last but not least would be the good old TS and then probably Klon variants to round out the top 5.

On the modelers it is nice to have all these flavors without building out a big board. I also really :love the ‘FAS Shimmer’ sometimes speaking of modeling stuff, with some amps it really works with some it sux but when it works, it rules.
Bruh; FAS Klon is :chef

Back