Post a pic of you when you were younger!

My first guitar was a Cadillac Pink NJ Series Warlock. I’ve told this story a couple times before, but I stupidly traded it for a shitty, generic pedal in the mid-90’s and never saw it again. Years later I wanted to track down the exact model for nostalgia’s sake, but mine was a ‘rare’ version that had a standard Strat trem on it. I casually mentioned it one day on another forum, lo and behold @Iron1 had the exact model he took in on a trade.

It’s now sitting in pieces waiting for me to paint it, I just never remember to buy pink spraypaint!
You have a fonder memory of that color and model than I do. :rofl

I traded a Kramer for it then regretted that decision but luckily I got the Kramer back from the same dude a year later. The Warlock was alright, it just wasn't as nice as the Kramer - and the pepto pink wasn't really my thing.:grin

You have a fonder memory of that color and model than I do. :rofl

I traded a Kramer for it then regretted that decision but luckily I got the Kramer back from the same dude a year later. The Warlock was alright, it just wasn't as nice as the Kramer - and the pepto pink wasn't really my thing.:grin

It’s purely nostalgia, there’s zero other reason/desire for me to own a Cadillac Pink Warlock. :rofl

Geronimo!
modern talking GIF

Wish I still had that shirt.....no fuckin idea what happened to it :cry:

Sometimes they come back!

Just found a Pantera shirt an ex bought me 20 years ago, I thought another ex stole it but it was in a random box all folded up for who-knows-why…..even better, I’m not bloated from drinking a half gallon of Captain a night, so I can actually wear it now!

Back