Pete Thorn ToneX video!!!

chris farley nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

You know what’s in that bag? Political discussions on forums. Even when you stomp out the fire the sh*t keeps stinkin’ up the room and your shoes are f*cked.

Self-moderation is always the best. Just don't become too repressed. We like you all how you is. :beer

Left and right based politics are simply stupid anyway. Anyone who seems to think that a politician
is on "your" side or thinks like "you" do, needs to go back to kindergarten.
Why? So we can witness more fucking wasted tax dollars at work? Screw that. Sometimes you gotta throw the tub, bathwater, AND baby out!

Man, I wish I was lucky enough to be victimized by one of my Heroes. Heck, I'd settle for a
middle-aged guy who starred in TV commercials as a kid, but who no one remembers. :hugitout

:ROFLMAO:
Victimized by one of my heroes would be like Steve Vai killing my dog, running off with my wife and draining my bank account. That would be a full 10/10 victimized to hero ratio.

This bullshit with Pete was more like a 2/0. I didn’t feel victimized, and he wasn’t a hero. I found him because I wanted to learn eruption and he had a really good tutorial. I think he plays well, but hero no, and thats before I thought he was an asshole.

Victimized by one of my heroes would be like Steve Vai killing my dog, running off with my wife and draining my bank account. That would be a full 10/10 victimized to hero ratio.

This bullshit with Pete was more like a 2/0. I didn’t feel victimized, and he wasn’t a hero. I found him because I wanted to learn eruption and he had a really good tutorial. I think he plays well, but hero no, and thats before I thought he was an a*****e.
Side note best Eruption detail hang I’ve seen is Allen Garbers…incl…tuning offsets. EVH sanctioned.
Also the majority play some of the licks wrong.

Kinda glad I’m a Libertarian…. Neither Republicans nor Democrats bother arguing with me, because they know that NO Libertarian will ever get elected!!

Lol!

Now before anyone starts to hate me, yes, plenty of Libertarians ARE odd.

But I’m really just a peaceful Metal loving old dude who likes Devin Townsend’s attitude of “spread love and be respectful.”

With regard to someone NOT wanting to support a musician through “likes” or buying their music because they offend you in any way, that’s totally cool.

Do whatever you like.

I ignore people I don’t like.

Too bad we all can’t have a Biological Ignore Button when we see crap on tv or online that stirs us up.

That would be great!

:)

Kinda glad I’m a Libertarian…. Neither Republicans nor Democrats bother arguing with me, because they know that NO Libertarian will ever get elected!!

Lol!

Now before anyone starts to hate me, yes, plenty of Libertarians ARE odd.

But I’m really just a peaceful Metal loving old dude who likes Devin Townsend’s attitude of “spread love and be respectful.”

With regard to someone NOT wanting to support a musician through “likes” or buying their music because they offend you in any way, that’s totally cool.

Do whatever you like.

I ignore people I don’t like.

Too bad we all can’t have a Biological Ignore Button when we see crap on tv or online that stirs us up.

That would be great!

I place certain people, like the Kardashian-Jenner clan, in a permanent "who gives a shit?" box.

Ya know, with reference to “Eruption” and great covers, check this out; Jason Richardson’s cover of Jason Becker’s “Serrana”—

Even if you guys don’t like shred, you may still enjoy it!

Jason Becker Playing it first, then Jason Richardson:

In my opinion, Jason Becker’s playing of it sounds more “slippery,” and Jason Richardson’s version in much more “tight/staccato.”

It’s interesting to compare them, because in Becker’s original version the emotional effect of the classically based melody seems less impactful— maybe because of the high gain, or maybe because his playing IS so fluid.

Richardson’s version makes me focus more on how the melody makes me feel, perhaps because his tempo IS so perfect, or maybe because his picking style is very mechanically perfect, which allowing me to concentrate more on the chord and key changes going on beneath all of the notes.

Regardless, I love them BOTH, and I’m very grateful for players like these who open my mind up to new techniques and ways of expressing emotion through the instrument.

Ya know, with reference to “Eruption” and great covers, check this out; Jason Richardson’s cover of Jason Becker’s “Serrana”—

Even if you guys don’t like shred, you may still enjoy it!

Jason Becker Playing it first, then Jason Richardson:

In my opinion, Jason Becker’s playing of it sounds more “slippery,” and Jason Richardson’s version in much more “tight/staccato.”

It’s interesting to compare them, because in Becker’s original version the emotional effect of the classically based melody seems less impactful— maybe because of the high gain, or maybe because his playing IS so fluid.

Richardson’s version makes me focus more on how the melody makes me feel, perhaps because his tempo IS so perfect, or maybe because his picking style is very mechanically perfect, which allowing me to concentrate more on the chord and key changes going on beneath all of the notes.

Regardless, I love them BOTH, and I’m very grateful for players like these who open my mind up to new techniques and ways of expressing emotion through the instrument.

God damn shame what happened to him. I have the Keisel Jason Becker. Great fun guitar.

Back