Old school analog vs. digital

ragingplatypi

Roadie
77AD2050-CD7C-4BF8-BE3C-CDEECC9230AE.jpeg

Happy Friday!

Old man hot take? I can't imagine that band ever playing without tracks. I say this only judging by the ratio of neck tattoo coverage to exposed uncovered neck skin. Also; Eddie Trunk is awful too. So it seems we have reached a stalemate :rofl
Really. These guys are all so far off my radar especially for their cringe content. These digs from Ronnie are gold though!
Screenshot_20221008_103112.jpg
Screenshot_20221008_103045.jpg
Screenshot_20221008_103011.jpg

Really. These guys are all so far off my radar especially for their cringe content. These digs from Ronnie are gold though!
View attachment 1280View attachment 1281View attachment 1282
So I am now listening to a track (Voices In My Head). This is the first time I have listened to these guys. It's 1000% obvious why they couldn't play without their laptop/tracks. Synths throughout the whole thing, layers on layers of additional melodic vocals that they aren't going to pull off "live". Those air quotes apply to all the old farts roid rage is calling out as well. We have been conditioned to expect perfection in a live setting and it kinda sucks. Like this band :bag

Falling In MyTurds!
I gathered. Briefly. Very briefly.

Still, I have questions: who is that in the first photo in this thread? Is that actually Brendan Fraser? (If so, yikes.) Sebastian Bach? (If so, yikes.) Why is this Ronnie Radke kid so fixated on Sebastian Bach's AARP eligibility?

Still, I have questions: who is that in the first photo in this thread? Is that actually Brendan Fraser? (If so, yikes.) Sebastian Bach? (If so, yikes.) Why is this Ronnie Radke kid so fixated on Sebastian Bach's AARP eligibility?
You must not have Googled very much :oops::hmm

You see; Brendan Fraiser has been making a comeback of sorts in a Darren Aronofsky film making the rounds at film festivals where he is wearing a "larger person than normal" suit. Hence tattoo neck's "witty" comment towards Sebastian. Who himself is admittedly an idiot. But our idiot since we are old and from the 80s versus young and from the era that wants dubstep in their "metal".

I'm just guessing, but maybe Bach said something dissing their inability to tour without laptops.

You must not have Googled very much :oops::hmm

You see; Brendan Fraiser has been making a comeback of sorts in a Darren Aronofsky film making the rounds at film festivals where he is wearing a "larger person than normal" suit. Hence tattoo neck's "witty" comment towards Sebastian. Who himself is admittedly an idiot. But our idiot since we are old and from the 80s versus young and from the era that wants dubstep in their "metal".
I'm still not getting the connection between Fraser and Bach. Is the top-most photo Bach (looks like Fraser, actually), and the joke that he's gotten fat? That's a lot of rage to try to funnel through the bandwidth of a lame-ass fat joke.

Also, his band sucks.

I'm still not getting the connection between Fraser and Bach. Is the top-most photo Bach (looks like Fraser, actually), and the joke that he's gotten fat? That's a lot of rage to try to funnel through the bandwidth of a lame-ass fat joke.

Also, his band sucks.
Yeah; it was a dig at his weight. It's lame. But also don't fool yourself into thinking Bach has been mature about any of this because in true form; he hasn't. It's all dumb on both sides.

Radke's points, snark aside; were all valid. To be clear; I don't want to see anything Bach OR Radke is in. So no real dog in this fight.
Likewise. Bach had his day, but that day was a ways back, and he is a certified idiot.

(As I've noted before, he once actually managed to share the screen with, and be more annoying than, Ted Nugent.)

Bach has always been weird for me. Like Skid Row was fine enough back in the day; but always too soft for this but too hard for that. If they could have done Slave to the Grind 24x7; I would have liked them a lot more. The fact that they have turned down dumptrucks full of money to not have to reunite with the guys says it all.

Bach has always been weird for me. Like Skid Row was fine enough back in the day; but always too soft for this but too hard for that. If they could have done Slave to the Grind 24x7; I would have liked them a lot more. The fact that they have turned down dumptrucks full of money to not have to reunite with the guys says it all.
At the time, I thought Skid Row were kind of a joke. If for no other reason, their frontman was too pretty LOL. But I've since made things very easy for myself by only knowing like 2.5 of their songs. And they're both pretty excellent, actually. :D

Back