OD pedal redundancy. What do I still "need"?

SD-1s are so cheap it can't hurt to own one, circuit is similar to TS with some minor circuit differences but I think still are different enough to justify (again, especially at the price point)

From what I recall reading about it, it actually pulls more low end out and shifts the mid boost up the frequency. I always looked at it as an angry TS, without the clean bleed through.

JT hit me up if you do end up wanting to buy a SD. I can give you the JT price (which isnt an upcharge). It's the 40th anniversary black version

Doesn't JHS have a Rat pedal that has all the different Rats in it?

As for fuzz that rides between fuzz/distortion, I'm actually not going to recommend the Germanium Dover Drive this time because I don't think you'd jive with that turkey. The Iron Bell might be right up your alley, though. It's basically a modded Big Muff and definitely walks the distortion/fuzz line.

As for fuzz that rides between fuzz/distortion, I'm actually not going to recommend the Germanium Dover Drive this time because I don't think you'd jive with that turkey. The Iron Bell might be right up your alley, though. It's basically a modded Big Muff and definitely walks the distortion/fuzz line.

They do have a Bonsai Rat.

I like Josh but my experience with that vanilla-a$$ delay is enough I probably won't get anything from him again. Unless he decides to do an AMA then I will gladly fork over the monies

Yup. So. Good. :chef

I'm going to throw the J. Rockett Blue note out there. Really a magical drive. I've tried to figure out if it is TS based or not... I started a thread at that other place a long time ago and I don't recall a clear consensus of what the circuit is basedon. I had one a while back and it didn't seem particularly like a TS to me

If you want to double dip your toe in the TS world, I still contend that the EQD Dunes is the best tubescreamer ever made. I think they were discontinued though

I'm going to throw the J. Rockett Blue note out there. Really a magical drive. I've tried to figure out if it is TS based or not... I started a thread at that other place a long time ago and I don't recall a clear consensus of what the circuit is basedon. I had one a while back and it didn't seem particularly like a TS to me

If you want to double dip your toe in the TS world, I still contend that the EQD Dunes is the best tubescreamer ever made. I think they were discontinued though
The Plumes is what started this. I was initially impressed buy it lost its luster for me realllllly quick for whatever reason.

The Plumes is what started this. I was initially impressed buy it lost its luster for me realllllly quick for whatever reason.

plumes is cool and definitely a great value. I was using one for a bit but ultimately it departed in trade fodder as my pedals often do

The Dunes is in an entirely different league tho

Back